St. Croix County ice reports

• j_d
    Warroad, MN

Was just wondering if anybody has been out to any St. Croix County area lakes. I am looking forward to heading out for the first time this weekend and would like to know how the action has been. I don’t need any specifics, just let me know how it went. Thanks.

kingcabelas
    Hudson, WI

I would appreciate any news as well. I’m down at school right now but am looking forward to gettin out on the ice when i come home. Any reports, ice conditions or fish, would be greatly appreciated. thanks.

-KingCabelas

Pax
    Woodville, WI

you’re good to go. 4-6 inches on pretty much all of them. So far the fishing has been very sporadic. Good luck. Tell us how you do.

j_d
    Warroad, MN

Well I finally made it out to pine last friday. Due to my finals getting in the way I have not been able to post the results. the gills were definitely hitting on wax worms. caught plenty but the size was really lacking. ended up catching 1 decent keeper but since that was all I had to throw it back. I was real disapointed that I did’t get any tip up action. first ice is usually the best time of year for me. talked to one of the locals, sounds like they pounded the large pike sometime in november so this could be the problem. but it was fun. out from the landing there was a solid 5 inches, but out on the main part of the lake there was about 3.5. Good luck to everybody, hopefully the action heats up soon.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.