Walleye bite

• dockrat

How has the bite been on Winnie and Cutfoot Souix? I’ll be up in a couple of weeks for the weekend and am wondering if the fish are active? Any info would be appreciated!

sean colter
    Grand Rapids, MN

Things have really started on Winnie as of the last few weeks, but Cutfoot is somewhat slow. The majority of the fish have just made their move to the shorelines, but with the recent cooldown, there should be a be movement of fish into Cutfoot over the next week or so. Winnie has been very good for both numbers and size. Jigs and minnows are working very well. In a couple weeks the bite should be mainly in Cutfoot, at least that would be my guess. YOu should be hitting the bite pretty good during your trip. Keep an eye on my fishing reports, as I will try to keep everyone updated on where and whats happening up there. IF you have any more questions, please feel free to send them my way…..Good Luck.

dockrat

Thanks for the info. We usually come up on the Duck Opener, but are coming 2nd weekend of Oct. this year. Hope we don’t freeze to death!

Thanks again!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.