Looking for a Winnie Report!

• Chunk
    New Hampton, Iowa

Anyone been having any luck up on Winnie, Cutfoot Sioux or other connecting waters? Looking to go up on Sept. 15Th and would like to chase crappies, bluegills if possible!

jmiller
    Blaine, MN

they are starting to show up in cut foot preety good the last week.

sgt._rock
    Rochester, MN

I’ll be headed up tomorrow for a week at Tamarack Resort. I’ll post some info next weekend when I’m back.

jmiller
    Blaine, MN

the fish are dead on the big lake head into cut foot if you want to find any #’s. That is as of this weekend. We fished shorelines and they weredead fished from stoney all the way around the lake to high banks.

buckshot
    Rochester, MN

Normal places in cutfoot?? I am heading up this weekend with my dad and a couple other people. I fish Winni and Cutfoot a lot spring and fall…this is the first trip this fall. Started a new job a couple weeks ago….not as easy to bail early on Fridays so I don’t know how much I am going to make it up this fall.
    Anyone going to be up there this weekend??
    JB

chuckles
    Manchester, Iowa

We leave this Friday to head up to Cutfoot Sioux Inn. Can’t wait – it has been a few years since I have made the guys annual trip… sounds like they are already heading into Cutfoot then??? Any sign of staging fish still out on the big lake – love snap-jigging if the bite is on! Any fresh reports would be much appreciated. Thanks, Chuckles

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.