Cedar Lake

• Finny
    Minnesota

Has anyone been fishing Cedar Lake lately I was just wondering if anything has been biting??

nkrista88
    MN

I was at Cedar Lake two weeks ago, and the Bass were killin it.

gary_wellman
    South Metro

Which Cedar???

There are 3 down that way…..

Pig-hunter
    Southern Minnesota

Do you mean Cedar in New Prague, or Cedar near Faribault?

robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

I think Krista might have her directions mixed up again The Upsala, MN I know of is not on the Southern side of the state . In fact, you can’t get much more North than Upsala in MN . Maybe that Blazer has a bad compass and that is why she gets lost ?????

nkrista88
    MN

I guess I didn’t realize that was North! I was actually the passenger on this trip so I didn’t pay much attention if we were going north or south

My Blazer has great directional skills though….I haven’t gotten lost since I purchased it.

Well the Cedar Lake in Upsula MN is a great little lake…FYI

bucky12pt
    Isle Mn

if it wasn’t broken all the time you might be able to get it out of the drive way

nkrista88
    MN

That was great

I never seem to have luck with vehicles..

zimmy101
    Hager City Wisconsin

I was at Cedar Lake Saturday night! Oh wait that was Cedar Lake Speedway! There is a pond in the middle of the track. I’ll bring my baitcaster and a powerbait lizard next week and check it out for ya!

skhartke
    Somerset, WI

I was at Cedar Lake by the speedway on Saturday and Sunday. Beached on the sand bar and had a few adult beverages. Didn’t wet a line all weekend, but spent a ton of time on the water!

Steve Root
    South St. Paul, MN

I don’t think I could sit on that sandbar and NOT wet a line. That lake has some tremendous Muskies in it. I’ve also had a lot of fun throwing flies at the white bass in that lake, there’s a ton of them in there. If you find one then you’ve found a bunch of them and the action can be pretty good.

Rootski

Finny
    Minnesota

Sorry I was talking about the one in Faribault

Pig-hunter
    Southern Minnesota

I’m sure you could find some bass down there. I haven’t fished there at all this year but people usually do pretty good on bass there.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.