WEEKEND REPORT MUD/GRAVEL!!

• mnwalleyeangler

well here goes the weekend report!!!!

fished the gravel from 11 am sat morning until 11 am monday morning. we set the shack up in 29 fow and had alot of lookers and not many takers. we did get 2 keeper eyes on set line here between 7 pm and 8 pm sunday night. they hit a gold forage minnow with a rainbow! we caught some more eyes but they were tiny. also got 5 jumbos here for the bucket!!!

fished the mud from 12 pm monday until 4:30 pm last night. we set the shack up in 34 fow off the edge of a small flat and had fish under us the whole time we were in this spot. the first fish to come out of the hole was a 13.5 inch jumbo. we then proceeded to catch and keep 30 jumbos over 9 inches and 2 more keeper eyes with i think 7 or 8 small ones coming up the hole also! also got some huge tulibees. i hate holding them they stink so lay em on the floor take the hook out and back down the hole they all went. the big fish of the trip came from this spot and was a 26 inch walleye i got yesterday at 3:30 pm on a macho minnow!!

will be back up again this weekend!

Pat Howard
    Sparta Wi

Good stuff right there

wade
    Cottage Grove, MN

awesome report!

Fife
    Ramsey, MN

Sounds like a good time!

Davidk

awesome post, i was up there this weekend and over three days we had 15 perch 12 tulibee and 5 walleye. two keeper eyes and one being 27″ and the biggest at 28″. good times!

Davidk

P.S. gold and silver macho minnows did the trick for us

deertracker

Quote:

Good stuff right there

He means the fish not the beer. Thanks for the report.
    DT

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.