Cabela’s NAFC Ice Fishing Fest on Mille Lacs Lake

• kmcquoid

Did you hear about a very unique event on Jan 7-8? The Cabela’s NAFC Ice Fishing Fest on Mille Lacs Lake, Jan. 7-8. North American fishing Club (NAFC-who put on the MWC) Executive Director Steve Pennaz, North American Fisherman editors Kurt Beckstrom and Ryan Gilligan, along with top winter anglers like Brian Brohsdahl, Dave Genz, Chip Leer, Cory Studer, Tony Roach, Jason Mitchell and Kevin McQuoid will there. Even more, you’ll be able to see how all the latest gear from Humminbird, Frabill, Vexilar, Northland, Clam, MarCum and StrikeMaster works—right on the ice!

Time’s running out to reserve your spot for outstanding ice fishing seminars, on-ice coaching, and a whole lot of fun fishing alongside the pros.

If you’re a hard-water veteran, you’ll get no better opportunity to hone your skills. And if you’ve never experienced fishing through an 8-inch hole, this is the perfect chance to find out what it’s all about. Equipment is provided, if you need it, and you’ll get the lowdown from some of the best frozen-water anglers in the country.

Check it out. You won’t want to miss this!

bigcrappie
    Blaine

If this is kevin from McQuoids, We welcome you and hope you can post more on this form with ice reports and fishing reports all year long. As a fellow fisherman we like to hear about what is going on my favorite lake.

Calvin Svihel
    Northwest Metro, MN

Welcome to IDO Kevin and Karen….

jon_jordan
    St. Paul, Mn

Karen has been posting here on and off since 2006. I think the first part of her post was a copy/paste snafu picked up off another website.

Anyway, good to hear from you again. Keep us posted on your ice roads.

Take care,

-J.

kmcquoid

Sorry about the cut and paste! We were really late in posting this to the great ice fishing sites, so I kind of rushed a bit too much. This is Karen, and I have been posting on and off. I’ll try to be more “on” this year with fishing and ice reports! BTW, Kevin doesn’t really do email or posting–as with most couples, we kind of split up certain duties. He plows, I post, he fishes, hmmm I fish too, he guts deer, hmmm so do I, wait, he puts salt in the softener! Just kidding a bit…

Yes, we are hosting it. I just didn’t want to put an overtly ‘commerical’ post up here. The NAFC has a site, fishingclub.com, that has the information and we have it on our site, too.

Karen
    Mac’s Twin Bay

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.