Report 7-4-09

• lund115
    N subs of Minneapolis

Took my old man out on the 4th for a little action on the flats. Besides the day being beautiful, the fish were being coopertive. We hit the lake at 7:30 and went to the eastern mud flats. Ended up fishing until 2:30 for eyes, and ended up with 7 for the live well, and 3 overs. (Bigest being 26.5) We tried our luck for smallies after that for a few hours with only two dinks to show for it, and went home after that.
    It was a nice day on the lake and we should have continued to go after the eyes on the flats, but over all was a great day.
    Crawlers out produced the leeched 4:1. Over all I’d say the bite was decent and had a bite at least every 30 minutes on the flats.

big_g
    Isle, MN

Sounds like a great day I got out for the evening bite (myself, the neighbor and my 3 nieces and a nephew) needless to say, the fireworks were all we really caught, and they were quite magnificent One perch was boated in an hour… but I don’t think a whole lot of “fishing” was going on…. 4 kids yapping and me pretty much watching all the fireworks

big G

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.