help for company outing

• pistolpete

Hi…every year we set up a company fishing trip and take a launch out of Mir Mar…we usually end up with around 30-35 guys that want to go and we usually go out on the afternoon launch…we like having it there because they have a big grill and patio that they let us use for supper after we get off the launch…

anyways…this year we were thinking about setting up a night launch from 6-10 and also providing lodging…Mir Mar didn’t have any lodging and it’s a few miles to Garrison…We want the guys to have a good time (be able to drink and not worry about driving) so we would appreciate any insight for someplace on the lake where we could get a launch, lodging, and a grill/patio where we could hang out after we’re done…

thanks in advance and have a great weekend!!!!

chris-tuckner
    Hastings/Isle MN

Hunter’s on the east side has two launches, and lodging, and great food!

Fireball

May want to check out the wharf as well, they just purchased ” the experience” they also have lodging as well as great food.

I know Hunters is a sponsor of IDA but thought I would throw in fishermanswharf as well. http://www.fishermanswharfmn.com

Good Luck and Have Fun..

Tuck see ya on the water.

danwilliams1
    Onamia, Mn.

Terry,s 320-692-4430… devil:

chris-tuckner
    Hastings/Isle MN

Quote:

Tuck see ya on the water.

Bob Carlson
    Mille Lacs Lake (eastside), Mn.

If you have a big enough group, Hunters Might even do the grilling on the patio for ya!!! It would be worth checking out…..and you could walk down on the dock and be on the Bobbercam also!!!

pistolpete

thanks for the help guys…Hunters is booked up…i got calls into the Warf & Appledorns…any thoughts on Barnacles or Red Door?

chappy
    Hastings, MN

Quote:

Terry,s 320-692-4430… devil:

Isn’t Terry’s the guy who called the people from the cities “Fish Prostitutes”?

Is that the outting for Viking Electric?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.