MTT Sunday 6/3

• Doug Ertl
    St Cloud, MN

I heard that Bob Carlson (Bobber) and his partner took top honors and Chris Tuckner took 2nd.

Congrats guys!

chris-tuckner
    Hastings/Isle MN

There will be some bell ringing tonight!
    Congrats Bob & Mike!

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

If we hurry D, we can make it for the 3rd round. You pick me up!!!!

Congrats guys.

I also heard IDA member criticalconcepts took 4th place. Not bad for a bunch of rednecks…..

jon_jordan
    St. Paul, Mn

Congrats Guys!

-J.

nurselake845
    Picard Point, Mille Lacs Lake

Guess what? I am doing the post because Bobber is down for the count…Congratulations to all the IDA guys today on their showing at the MTT.

First 5 places as follows:

1. Mike Gangl/Bob Carlson (yeah) 15.03#
    2. Chris Tuckner/Jami Ritter (yeah)14.97 #
    3. Doug McCallum/Bryan McCallum 14.80 #
    4. Chad Carlson/Adam Laidlaw (yeah)13.27 #
    5. Pete Semler/Scott Olmstead 12.33 #

Chris T. was also the winner of the big fish award today weighing one in at 7.18#

Congrats again! I’m sure BOB will be back to posting after some TLC from his favorite nurse…

MFO
    Minneapolis, MN

Way to go guys!!

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

Take good care of the old guy!!!

HooksWife
    Crystal, MN

Quote:

Congrats again! I’m sure BOB will be back to posting after some TLC from his favorite nurse…

Kath you sure love this “nurse” part on your time off don’t ya Becareful, this is a family site
    Congrats all

puddlepounder
    Cove Bay Mille Lacs lake MN

nice win!!! what’s next??? flw?, pwt?, wave wacker? ……………..tom fellegy

Bob Carlson
    Mille Lacs Lake (eastside), Mn.

Ding,Ding….goes the bell!!! it was a sweet win over a good friend!! I sure would’nt have wanted it any closer…..15.03/14.97
    I feel better this am after getting some needed rest we caught a ton of fish last few weeks. The fishing on Mille Lacs is great for everyone right now. I could not guess how many fish we caught and released while catching our tourney limit each day! many small slots and lots of 23-26 inch fish.
    I won’t be fishing the Wave Wacker this year, but I hope my MTT partner Mike Gangl keeps the live well full!!

Good luck this week guys….see ya at the weigh-in!

Thanks again,

Sartell Eye Guy
    Sartell, MN

Good seeing you again Bobber, well done on the win!!

Like Bob said, the fishing on the pond this spring has been unreal. Just about any where you want to fish using just about any presentation you want to use will put fish in the boat.

Good luck to all the IDAers fishing the Wacker. Adam

P.S. I’d like to give a special thanks to Tuckner for not getting in on the option pot.

chris-tuckner
    Hastings/Isle MN

Honest to God, I was going too! But I had to pay Izaty’s for parking!

big_g
    Isle, MN

Good job guys

big g

sundogg44
    Eden Prairie/Mille Lacs

Nice work, fellas! Impressive!!!

Mike W
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

Jason_N
    St. Cloud, Minnesota, USA

Way to go Adam!
    So much for our “secret” spot!!

Sartell Eye Guy
    Sartell, MN

That was YOUR spot, thanks for sharing dude, the Rack was a great area last weekend.

Chad and I are tinkering with the idea of LOW for the July 6&7 dates, are you and Scott gonna be up there?

gft

Are the complete results for this tournament posted anywhere on the web? I’ve been checking the MTT site and they don’t seem to have been posted there yet.

Thanks Gary

Jack Naylor
    Apple Valley, MN

Congrats you guys on the 1 and 2 punch..
    Jack.

Jason_N

No problem – glad it helped! We will not be able to make it up there for the LOTW tournies – we’re just hoping to be able to go in September. We need some more points. Where you guys doing the 2-day at?

Sartell Eye Guy
    Sartell, MN

You won’t need points to qualify if you fish a 2 dayer, Big Stone counted towards your 5 events and you’ve fished 4 Mille Lacs….5-1 dayers + a 2 dayer = Adult beverages at Border View and a chance @ a new Skeeter automatically.

We’re fishing the Mille Lacs 2 dayer, again this year my wife will be enjoying our wedding aniversery at weigh-ins…. Adam

Bob Carlson
    Mille Lacs Lake (eastside), Mn.

Quote:

You won’t need points to qualify if you fish a 2 dayer, Big Stone counted towards your 5 events and you’ve fished 4 Mille Lacs….5-1 dayers + a 2 dayer = Adult beverages at Border View and a chance @ a new Skeeter automatically.

We’re fishing the Mille Lacs 2 dayer, again this year my wife will be enjoying our wedding aniversery at weigh-ins…. Adam

we hope to see ya at the Border View also this September….may even need to have a few at the WigWam also!

Jason_N

I hear ya – it’s just a little more satisfying to make it on points but beggers can’t be chosers! I’ll get there anyway I can. Can’t wait!! Good luck at the 2-dayer on Mille. We are doing the Winnie weekend. Talk soon.

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 32 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.