• Chris Meisch
    Ramsey, MN 55303

Just a quick report.

Fished Sunday and Monday with a couple of buddies. We worked the Northeast sand and some rock to sand transition areas. The fish we found were between 17 and 24 feet.

Great fishing so if you can get up there do it. We boated 40 eyes. From 14 inches up to 26 and a half. Great fun.

The key was working the break line with a 7 foot rig and a red hook. All leeches for us.

Sorry no picures but I am at work. Good luck and happy fishing

bucky12pt
    Isle Mn

Either i found tucks skunk or josh sprayed my gear with sunscreen!!! Fished out of hunters pt this morning. Wow! Rough!! With a sw wind at 25+mph fished the top and sides of rock reefs a zero:( drifted lakeside 15-20 fow with spinners,corked the tops of lakeside flamingo,birdhouse and rigged agate nothing! Went to the sw side out of rocky reef and fished anderson and rocky reef. Rigs,spinners, cork and cranks everything from 4′ to 30′ and zippo zilch!!! I can’t remember the lasttime i had this happen wow maybe i need to take a break or hire bob and derek! What a kick in the gut today was

Slam

Thursday we got fish here and today 3 of my buds went to the same spot and got same results

Come outa cove bay head East from red/green markers.Get to the point and head straight NORTH from the marker off the point.You will come to a slow drop off to a sudden 22′ then go east.There will be a lil saddle and come up to 14′ .Fish the saddle in 17′

craig daugherty
    Osseo, Mn

Fish out of Eastside, Lakeside or Fishers on the 1st break in 14 to 23 fow, 8-10ft snells, leeches – you can’t not get bit. Was out on Sunday for 4 hrs, caught 18 eyes, 8 nice slots, biggest was 27.5″. Even caught some eyes in the 6-8″ category – a good sign for the future.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.