Mille 16-17th Run’n + Gun’n

• birddog
    Mn.

I was able to it Mille with a good buddy last week, the plan was to run and gun till we found active fish. It took many miles to find the bite we were looking for, from the N. Mud to the S. gravel, we put the miles on but it payed off with several nice eyes and a good bucket of Jumbos. Most spots held fish, but…some were active some were posers. Fishing was real good Fri., slow Sat. and good on Mon., unfortunatly no camera on Mon. . There’s fish to be had if a guy wants to put in the effort to find them, may mean 40+ miles on the wheeler and a tank and a half of gas through the auger but persisitence pays off. pics to follow.

BIRDDOG

birddog
    Mn.

Mike with a chunky eye.

birddog
    Mn.

My weekend best 26 1/2″.

birddog
    Mn.

Mixed bag. Unfortunatly we cleaned a dozen fish before taking the pic!

birddog
    Mn.

Mike with another 26″.

derek_johnston
    On the water- Minnesota

Putting on those miles really pays off.. Nice fish..

bigshoots30
    Sartell, MN

Nice job on the pond!!

fishinallday
    Montrose Mn

Looks like I need to borrow your H20 again.

KellyW

BirdDog: I called my wife in to look at you and your buddies catch, and (even though I did not notice) she noticed it was a nice table you and your buddy were cleaning fish on. Aunt Dar and Jenny gonna talk to you boys…..

birddog
    Mn.

….Technically we didn’t clean fish on the table…we cleaned fish on a piece of plywood that just happened to get placed on a table…look closely.

We attempted to do the cleaning outside but feral killer cats surrounded us…it freaked us out man, those suckers are mean!

NOTE TO SELF…never…picture…table…cabin…

BIRDDOG

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.