Just a few more West Coast Heavy Weights/ Rockman

• ROCKMAN
    Mille Lacs

Here are a few of the pics from this weekends catch off of the Reef, in 24 to 27 ft of water. It seems like again this year, it is tuff to get them in the eater size. But, if you are looking at trying to tie into something for the wall, or just want to get your kids into one. The odds of that happening out of here are very good. We have had 12 fish over 28 inches and 2 over 29 inches and 1 over 30.The 22 to 26 inches are pretty common. There is also a decent bite out on the 2 humps out in front of the resort about a mile and a quarter. Due to the death out of cove bay, I am going to be limiting the amount of traffic on the ice this weekend. So if you have a 4 wheeler or a sled, bring it. If you have a half ton or lighter, bring it. If you have a house rented for the weekend, we will be condensing everything and every one into 1 vehicle. If you would rather get a ride out and a ride back in, I will take you myself. I am trying to limit the fracturing of the ice with to much back and forth stuff. Speed is also very critical. Less than 15 mph and I mean it. If I catch anyone doing over that speed limit, I will give you back your $10.00 and you are gone. Too many people are driving way to fast out there. This is probably the most important rule to adhere too. Yes I am going to be a little over cautious again. The access is my only control, so I will control it this weekend. I am not trying to paint a bad picture here; It is what it is and things will be just fine, if you just listen! I just want everyone, to be a safe as I can possibly make it and not just for you, but for myself also. I have 4 more weeks of living with Mother Nature, and I am spending way too much time with her already. She is in a very bad mood this year!

Enjoy the pics

Rock

derek_johnston
    On the water- Minnesota

Are you still using that West Coast Offense for those eyes?

ROCKMAN
    Mille Lacs

10/4
    How do i load more than one pic. I have tried to load 3, but it will only post the one. I will post the other one here
    Help!
    Rock

ROCKMAN
    Mille Lacs

One more to come

ROCKMAN
    Mille Lacs

Done

jeff_jensen
    cassville ,wis

Great shots rockman! Hope your season ends better than it started,your commitment is appreciated!

Mark Steffes
    Farmington, MN

Nice fish Rockman.

danwilliams1
    Onamia, Mn.

Rock..
    Thanks for posting pics..especially of Dar! And thanks for hooking my Wife and I up with Dar Saturday night…30 years..it’d been a long time..Hope I’m still welcome at your bar. LOL
    Dan

herefishyfishy
    MN

Awesome pics rockman!! Getting really pumped up…

gjk1970
    Annandale Mn.

Those are some mighty nice looking eyes thanks for sharing…

ScottPugh
    Rogers / Grand Rapids

Hope to add a few to those pictures this weekend Rock. Get that #2 house fired up and on some fish.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.