Hunters Point Resort

• derek_johnston
    On the water- Minnesota

I just want to say we had another flawless weekend at Hunters. Service was excellent and once again the food was great. The resort was very busy this weekend but the service remained great. The rental houses are putting out some nice fish. George has a midweek special running that is a steal.

Staked roads lead to the 3 mile gravel, 2 mile gravel and the boot mud flat.

Hunters 1-320-676-3227

And dont forget about the Hunters Perch and Pout Hunt Feb 17th and the Perch Extravaganza Feb 24th.

gjk1970
    Annandale Mn.

Derek~
    Thanks for the update and the heads up on the up and coming events..

kurtkid
    South metro

I have to agree with Derek, Hunters Point runs a great show. The food was great,For supper 6 guys, Some had 20 oz steaks soup and salad bar some had monster burgers, One guy orderd 2 burgers, wings, plenty of adult refreshments. For under $140.00 Great time.
    Thank you George for a great weekend.

derek_johnston
    On the water- Minnesota

We didnt see you in the ditch last night. You must have made it home ok with the big house..

wallster
    Austin, MN

Derek, Heading up this weekend. Planning on fishing the mud and going out of hunter on sat. Was wondering if they will have the Gophers on so we can watch them pound on the badgers and have a burger/ couple beers.
    Wallster ><((((>

derek_johnston
    On the water- Minnesota

Yep. They have FSN in the bar..

Pig-hunter
    Southern Minnesota

Does anyone know what they get for a year road pass? Also, what is the charge per day for truck and wheelhouse, or how do they do that?

Thanks to anyone that can answer.

kurtkid
    South metro

Quote:

We didnt see you in the ditch last night. You must have made it home ok with the big house..

DJ, I was trying to see if I could break a new land speed record, I flashed my lights at you a Portside.

hunter171

I believe it is 100.00 for a season road pass

irishjigs

I could not agree with you more Derek. I was also there last weekend, and despite how busy they were they took very good care of me. I saw you a couple times, but was never able to make it over to say hi. How’d the perch fishing go Sunday? I did pretty well on Saturday on “the spot”…if you know what I’m saying.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.