Role call – Get together???

• turk802
    Twin Cities

Just checking to see who is going to be up on the pond this weekend – should we organize a get together at some bar – maybe the Blue Goose?? I know we did it a couple of years ago and it was great.
    Give me some feedback.

jakeh
    White Bear Twp

me and my old man will be there

Dave Koonce
    Prairie du Chien Wi.

Jacob !!

We will see you and the “Old Man” up there I’m sure..
    I’ll have my cell with me and I’ll give you a call

mike_utley
    Zumbrota, MN

I’ll be up there Friday to Sunday – hopefully catching fish. Post a time and location, then others will know when and where.

I’ll be in a Crestliner goood luck locating the correct one!

Best of luck to everyone this weekend – be safe.

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

I’m up Wed – Mon. We are planning a little tailgating at the resort on Sunday, then head over to the Goose to watch the game.

If you see me on the water, I’ll be in the other crestliner….

russjudy
    Minnesota

Russ&Judy may stop in if we knew about the time–were newbies from Upper Red- I was born and raised near MilleLacs and a guide there for a few years

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

Welcome!!!! Stay tuned, I’m sure there will be more info posted here as the week progresses. The game is at 12 on Sunday, so we will be there around then.

Bruce Bombard
    Forest Lake/Wahkon MN

Heading up Wed. PM, will stay until Sunday. I plan on starting down on the South End Wed. ( because it’s close to the Cabin ) and see what I can shake loose. Crestliner–Black trim, Flying Old Glory off the light pole )

CrawlerKing

I’ll be there Friday and Saturday night….Red 1800 ProV

Chris Meisch
    Ramsey, MN 55303

Friday night through Sunday!
    1850 tan and black sportfish crestliner (175 merc.)
    Stop and say hello if you see me.
    I’ll be with my brother in law and my old man.
    Chris

love2fish
    Shoreview, Grand Rapids, MN

Hey guys- Remember, if the Twins series goes to game 5 the Viking will be playing Monday night. The Twins have top billing in the dome. Just an FYI. Love2Fish

dave_n
    Champlin, MN

I’ll be there Fri – Mon. Alumacraft Navigator black w/Yam 90. This will be my first time out in the fall so could use some advice. Dave

Doug Ertl
    St Cloud, MN

Dave_N

Watch the reports page. There will be lots of good advice in those reports. If you have a radio tune to 82.
    Good luck post on your success.

The_Bladepuller
    South end

Wed. night for me until???? Monday at the earliest. I’ve got around 20 guys bouncing in and out of my place over the weekend. I’ve borrowed roll in docks from the neighbors and a cousin to have enough dock space.
    Green & sand Pro V 1900LE w/ Yammies.

randy-k
    West Central MN

Sat- Tues at least for me. Could stay longer….I’ve got
    the time off. Charcoal 620T, staying on the west side.
    Looking forward to it.

Waterloo, IA

My son and I will be up over the weekend and would like to meet some of you guys. Are you tailgating at Hunters Point? Also, don’t know where the Blue Goose is located. Staying on the west side (pretty dull over there) and have never ventured over to the east side. Sounds like that’s where all the fun takes place.

Gramps

fish_any_time
    Champlin, MN

Quote:

Also, don’t know where the Blue Goose is located.

On the north side of McD’s in Garrison. Can’t miss it.

Pops
    Big River, WI

Pops, Mike Jr., and Jon P., will be making our first night bite run this w.e., Friday through Sunday.

Doug Ertl
    St Cloud, MN

Hunters has 2 big screens and a Bell. ding ding!
    If you feel like fish but don’t want to prepare it.
    Hunters will make your fish with some sides also for $4
    Just bring the fish, they will take care of the rest.
    Hope to see some of you there!

chris-tuckner
    Hastings/Isle MN

Most of IDA is staying over on the East side. It would be a great spot to meet. Ask George if he is up for it.

jldii

I’m still up here, and have trips both Friday and Saturday….during the day, so it will be hard for me to run with all the IDA nightowls!

If you guys set up a meeting at Hunters earlier in the evening one of those days, I’ll try to stop up and say

fish_any_time
    Champlin, MN

What day and time are we talking about?

chris-tuckner
    Hastings/Isle MN

Saturday afternoon I believe…
    The IDA Staff have a mandatory meeting at a secret place ( ) for lunch. I think we may hear more here as we go..

The meeting is very close to Hunter’s. So I imagine many of us will wander that direction during the afternoon.

steve-fellegy
    Resides on the North Shores of Mille Lacs--guiding on Farm Island these days

$4.00 ?? That’s a great deal! Is that all the time or by special order/heads up type thing?

I might have to bring some “daytime” caught fish over there for that!

Steve Fellegy
    218-678-3103

gary_wellman
    South Metro

I like the idea of all going to Hunter’s like we did last year.

Maybe on a Saturday noon dinner bell? I think George would appreciate the business too!

By the way, Steve I was told the walleyes don’t bite at all during the day when the full moon is out?

fish_any_time
    Champlin, MN

Quote:

Maybe on a Saturday noon dinner bell?

You can count me in.

Does this need to be arranged with George?

jldii

Yeah sure, my guide trip is 10-6, so you try to set up a get together during the middle of the day! ( )

steve-fellegy
    Resides on the North Shores of Mille Lacs--guiding on Farm Island these days

The moon is full somewhere—all the time…that’s why they bite during the day! lol lol

You guys need to get new sleep disorder doctors! (this past Monday– “daytime” report– started at 11:25 am….quit at about 2:15 pm–two lines—28″, 27.5″, 27″,23″ along with two limits in the box 18″-21″.) Don’t ask…it’s ALL secret stuff!lol

I might bring some daytime fillets to Hunters Friday night for that $4.00 or $$? thing. See ya’ll there–maybe.

Stay warm in that moon light! (what if it’s cloudy? lol)I like the sun myself.

Steve Fellegy
    218-678-3103

fish_any_time
    Champlin, MN

Jack, You have to start running with the pack.

Doug Ertl
    St Cloud, MN

Steve- Hunters had the sign up for the you bring the fish deal up for a couple months now. I think its limit 4 fish per person obviously. But yeah, it was I believe $4 dollar.

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 40 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.