Bass Tournament

• manselmo

Word to the wise. There is a big bass tournament next weekend on Mille Lacs out of Izaty’s. Silverado Pro Bass Tour is coming to town. Lots of eyes watching so I would stay off your spots if I were you. Keep your secrets to yourself.

dank
    Minneapolis, MN

With this being said, please PM me directly to tell me the spots that are producing

Pig-hunter
    Southern Minnesota

How in the heck is that going to work with the restrictions they have on the lake? I know there are some monsters in there, but I don’t think you can keep a smallie unless it is over 22″?
    I guess there are some nice largies in the bays, but the smallies would be tough to get a tourney limit with.

das_bass
    Mound, MN

You can keep one smallie per angler, and it must be at least 21″, last time I looked. Since there is an 8 fish limit, you can bet we will be looking for largemouth for the most part, and most poeple will only be looking for that kicker smallie when they have a decent limit.

chris-tuckner
    Hastings/Isle MN

The last bass tourney up there produced some very nice largies. No smallies were weighed in.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.