mille lacs update

• Anonymous

just got back from the big pond and the fishing was incredible!!

the full moon bite is definitely in full swing. reports from several regulars on the board indicate that the fish are being taken in several areas of the lake, however, the strongest bite seems to be in on top of the weeds in 7-8 ft of water and also along the deeper edge of the same weedlines. the full moon is today, but i suspect the bite should continue thru the weekend.

i had the good fortune to fish with one james holst on sunday night and we managed to put 64 walleyes in the boat, the average size being about 24 to 25.5 inches. we also landed 2 beautiful pike, a 40″ monster and a 33″. throw in the full moon, northern lights and shooting stars and moving waters guide service created a night of fishing i will never forget.

hopefully there will be a few pictures on fish the lake in a few weeks.

wishing you all great fishing the remainder of the fall.

todd

Anonymous

Wow…what a great trip! Thanks for the report. Hawger

Anonymous

Todd,

Sounds like the bite is still going strong and James has a good pattern going for the bigger fish that is still holding up and hopefully it will continue to do so as oct comes to an end!

Thanks for the report Todd.

Dustin

DONOTDELETE

Hi Todd

I got your message about your camera problems…. sorry to hear that! Here’s a couple snaps I took. I’ll get the originals to you later in the month. We had a ton of fish and took a good number of pics but this pair are of the largest eye and pike.

What a night THAT was!

James Holst

Moving Waters Guide Service

http://www.movingwaters.net

Anonymous

Great Pics! Keep them comming. Congrats Todd.

J.

Anonymous

Wow….. what a couple of pigs!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.