Pulling out

• bucky12pt
    Isle Mn

talked to a couple resorts this morning and a few are going to start pulling today

Nate at hunters said he was going out as we spoke to check the ice one more time… if everything checks out they will start pulling tomorrow

Bob Carlson
    Mille Lacs Lake (eastside), Mn.

That’s good news!!!!thanks for the update……..

I think I might get back out on the lake today also, been plowing and plowing snow for the last couple of days.

Might even get the snowmoblie out

baldorman
    Brooklyn Park, MN

The latest update from Agate Bay Resort that I have heard is if all goes well Dean will start pulling out houses around the 20th…

bucky12pt
    Isle Mn

yeah that make perfect sense, dean is usually the last on the lake to pull, ok I will stop here because I am very bias

ducksmuggler
    Red Wing, MN

yep I just got an E-mail from Darren at the Wharf and said that they aren’t going to be pulling houses this weekend like they had planned

oh well maybe next week or sooner

bucky12pt
    Isle Mn

NEW UPDATE!

George said there are now 4 mean cracks that he can’t get across with big house, so maybe by Saturday IF they close up they will get pulling but not until then at the earliest.

Doug Ertl
    St Cloud, MN

I just got back from the lake today. Liberty pulled a few out yesterday and George and the boys where busy yesterday flooding and fixing cracks. They have a pretty dandy one right out front of the resort. George thought he could start pulling Wednesday.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.