Thanks Guys

• koldfront kraig
    Coon Rapids mn

Any one going to brave the elements and go out?

I’ll be with you in spirit only, in my nice warm bed.

It was a great fall for me. I want to thank all the guys who fished with me and all the guys who invited me into there boats.

Ranger29, Castaway, Mike w., Mwitham, Greg Merz, Steve z., Hammer and TBO/Mn. A good bunch of guys.

Thanks guys, I had a great time fishing with you all.

There are a few guys that I’d like to extend an invitation for next year. Bobsbeaverlodge( Paul H.)and Jason Sullivan. Sorry it didn’t work out this year, next year for sure.

Now its time to rearrange the garage, put the bathtub away and get the Polaris and Ottersled ready.

Anyone hitting Mille acs this winter??

Mike W
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

Im keep a eye on the weather every day. Looks like my season might be over up there also. Not ready to put the boat away yet. Still plenty of time to fish on the river.

What a great fall on Mille Lacs. Got to meet alot of good fisherman and have a chance ot fish with some of them. Learned a ton about where and how to fish Mille lacs in during the fall. Looking forward to many seasons of fun up there in the future.

Good luck to you guys that are still getting out.

heimdawg

I second that. Castaway, James…thanks to you both. It was a short lived but great fishing year.
    I hope to see you all next year.

Fireball

I want to escpecially thank Kooty and Castaway . It sure was fun… (netting fish that is )

Calvin Svihel
    Northwest Metro, MN

If I don’t have to break any ice I think i will be out!!! I THINK is the key word!!!

KHines

I will be out chasing musky all day Sunday and some walleyes in the evening. One day every weekend until iceup. Thank you all for all the info. It has helped a ton. Kevin

Castaway
    Otsego,MN

Might try to get out but the weather doesnt look promising.If not it was one heck of a ride and got to meet a lot of great guys that I now call friends Skindog,Trigger1,Fireball,Turk802,Ranger29,MikeW,Mwitham,Bucky12pt you guys are always welcome aboard the recycled beer can.And a special thanks to Skindog for letting me practice netting fish out of the bathtub As soon as there is enough ice to walk on I will be out there and although I hate to make predictions I think there will be some good ice fishing to come.Thanks and see ya on the pond.

bucky12pt
    Isle Mn

It was a great year indeed! Next year I hope I will have more free time to myself rather than spending it at work and with a new home but I guess sacrafices have to be made at some point. Who know maybe I could find a place next to castaway and kooty in 2 years,

My ice house will be out of hunters this year and anyone and everyone is welcome weather I am there or not, just drop me a line and let me know!

Mike W
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

You mention Ice castaway. These last few trips sure had me thinking about ice fishing some of these same areas we have been trolling. Cant beleive these fish move just because ice forms. I have never ice fished the west side. Do you guys notice people out on the weed lines at first ice chasing fish? Heck, some of these spots are just a stones throw from the landings and other easy access points.

Paul Hanlon
    Roseville, Minnesota

Thanks again Kraig.

It was a win win situation that night. A night fishing walleyes on Mille Lacs with you or a home cooked prime rib dinner and birthday beers with my brother.

ph

koldfront kraig
    Coon Rapids mn

Maybe a winter get together on Mille acs?

Castaway
    Otsego,MN

A winter get together would be good.Fish may even be biting good enough for a fish fry.Fishing,Snowmobiling maybe even a poker game at the walleye shack.Sounds good to me.

micah-witham
    Richfield

Castaway, Skindog, thanks for letting me tag along with you guys and it was a pleasure fishing with you both. maybe we can do it again next year. i have never been ice fishing so i’ll be watching for the assemblance of a winter gathering. thanks again
    micah

heimdawg

Quote:

My ice house will be out of hunters this year and anyone and everyone is welcome weather I am there or not, just drop me a line and let me know!

What a great gesture.
    This was my first fall on Mille Lacs and I’d love to try the ice thing.
    I’m guessing the brightest fishhouse will be Castaways.

Castaway
    Otsego,MN

I usually have the palace lit up like a christmas tree but I wont be leaving the doors wide open like Bucky The wife is usually with on the weekends but if someone wants to come up during the week just let me know.

heimdawg

You can bet I’ll be taking you up on that offer, Castway. You’re a great host.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.