mille lacs

• Destry

Went up last night left faribault at 7:00pm got on the water at 9:15 and had the first fish at 9:30. Action was a little slower last night for me only 9 fish by myself. Fished until 3:00 and headed for home. Firetiger husky jerks caught most of the fish last night. Lonnngg day at work today. I think river this weekend.

hooks
    Crystal, Mn.

Way to go.
    Hope to get out 1 more time tonight myself.

Then need to get the boat drained down, cleaned out, and polished one last time, then it’s up for sale!

koldfront kraig
    Coon Rapids mn

Holy cow Destry! Thats a long way to drive for one night of fishing.

I’m a little over an hour away and some nights it’s a tough drive home.

Hooks,
    What kind of boat is it?

robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

Skin Dog, when you got the itch, you got the itch! Go ahead and scratch it Right Destry! Glad to hear you made it out!

Destry

yep thats the second time this week. my wife thinks im having an affair. Gotta watch out for those deer I mean mailbox’s that look like deer. Like I keep telling everyone, I wait all year for this month. I can sleep in the fishouse in a month or so.

koldfront kraig
    Coon Rapids mn

I understand that itch. I’ve scratched it 12 times this month, counting tomorrow night.

hooks
    Crystal, Mn.

Skindog,

I have an Alumacraft 195 tournament pro.
    Motor-100HP Merc tiller.
    Year-1999
    Color-maroon and gold.

Destry set it up at Lacannes!
    It’s served us very well!!!

koldfront kraig
    Coon Rapids mn

Thats where I bought my Skeeter.

It may have been the last one they sold since they don’t carry Skeeter anymore.

hooks
    Crystal, Mn.

When I decided to buy this one I was really eyeing up the 1895 storm Yarcraft they had too, but this boat has soooooo much more room! Storage galore!

Castaway
    Otsego,MN

I thought you were just scratching your

bigshoots30
    Sartell, MN

Nice boat Hooks!! I know what you mean about the room, I have an 04′ Tournamnet Pro 185 tiller with a 90 Yamaha and a T8 kicker, she’s a dream to fish from !! If you can’t find storage for your gear in this boat, you’ve got far more $@*^ than you need!! I’ve got the creme, gold and maroon color!! How is the speed with the 100 on it? I get around 38 with three in the boat.

hooks
    Crystal, Mn.

It will do 35 MPH on a good day with a suttle breeze. When it was new I could get 36 out of it.
    I’ve never put a stainless prop on it, always been happy with the proformance the way it is.

chris-tuckner
    Hastings/Isle MN

I will really miss this boat! Had a lot of great memories in it!
    I wonder what the magic number of fish caught out of this boat is? I would bet it would be way up in the thousands.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.