guided night with James Holst

• KHines

We have one open seat for Thursday night with James Holst. If you are interested PM me to discuss details.

robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

James WHO?????????

Oh you mean that Po-Dunk guide formerly known as H20

Fife
    Ramsey, MN

That H2O guy used to post awesome fishing reports all the time. No reports for awhile, he must have put the boat away for the year.

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Put the boat away? Heck no. The guys that normally granted me access to the internet have all been AWOL. Fishing has been very good. Lots of fish. Good numbers of BIG fish. This is my first shot at getting back on the net in nearly 5 days!

robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

SSSHHHHHHHH!

The MAN from Po-Dunk speaks !

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

That’s a lot of sass from a guy that was rightfully dubbed the “big fish losing <blankety-blank>” the last time we fished!

Sadly I’ll get to watch you lose pig after pig next week.

Where did you learn to fight fish? You look like a guy trying to put spring loaded peanuts back in the can while having a seizure?

You gonna be up to Hunter’s Monday? If so, the first ones on me buddy!

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

You OK Rob? After a slapping like that, you probably need to wake up!! Nice one James!

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Quote:

You OK Rob? After a slapping like that, you probably need to wake up!! Nice one James!

I have faith in Rob that he’ll…

#1 – come back with a decent zinger of his own.

#2 – drink enough of my beer to make me actually “pay” for my little jab.

I’m betting its #2.

robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

Quote:

That’s a lot of sass from a guy that was rightfully dubbed the “big fish losing <blankety-blank>” the last time we fished!

Thanks for the smellin’ salts Kooty. I think I might of been knocked down, but it was only for an eight count. I’m back and I’m ready to kick some big girl butt Holsty, bring it on H20 ! Is that all you’ve got, one lousy piggie. Besides, I think GOD was trying to get even with one of us, on the way back in that morning Did you say something to urine the big guy off? JEEZ

I will have to pass Monday I believe, that work thing keeps getting in the way of all my fun I will see you boys tonight and tomrrow for sure. Then on the 21st, it’s me and you H20… Rod to Rod ….Well you know what I mean! Looking forward to it

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

Step up midget!

Bummer about not being able to make Monday. Oh well. There is always a next time.

HooksWife
    Crystal, MN

Rod to Rod Geez you think you know people then Good luck guys!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.