56″ Muskie Caught on Mille Lacs

• robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

Here is the 56″x25″ Muskie caught on Mille Lacs this weekend on the first day of the Tournament. What a beast, congrats to the man who boated this giant

56″ Muskie

Bob Bowman
    MN

Now that is what I am looking for!!!! Wow what a pig, I would love to see that beast in the fall

fish4fish888
    Wahkon,MN

Quote:

Now that is what I am looking for!!!! Wow what a pig, I would love to see that beast in the fall

no. in the spring when she is still full of eggs. can you imagine how big that girl would be.

bucky12pt
    Isle Mn

yup she is a hog! I wouldn’t care if I caught her fall, winter, spring or summer, just to hold a fish of that proportion would be a world class achievment

gordonk
    mpls

That would be some fine “eatin”! Tastes like eagle.

duckwiz66

Better than loon, though!

jldii

Its not too hard to figure out where that fish was caught! I always try to make sure there aren’t landmarks in the background when I take trophy pictures.

BigDaddyEE

Awesome fish…but only one complaint…KEEP YOUR SHIRT ON!!! Of course, this only applies to pictures of men holding fish….women should be dealt with on a case by case basis.

In all seriousness, this is a true monster….can’t wait to get up there again in a couple of weeks to chase her twin sister. I promise to keep my shirt on if successful.

robstenger
    Northern Twin Cities, MN

Quote:

KEEP YOUR SHIRT ON!!!

That is funny and I agree, but I’m sure that was the last thing he worried/cared about.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.