Anyone missing their dog on Mille Lacs?

• BigDaddyEE

I think I’ve got an idea where it might be. This may be the fattest musky (or any fish for that matter) that I’ve ever seen. If there are any doubts that Mille Lacs has the POTENTIAL to pump out a new state record (or dare I say world record) this fish should put those doubts to rest.

http://www.northmetromuskies.com/Stories3.html

jon_jordan
    St. Paul, Mn

Un-Freaking-Believeable!! Wow!

James Holst
    Keymaster
    SE Minnesota

That fish must be consuming massive quantities of food at a near constant rate to look like that. I’d love to tangle with her this fall. Thanks for the link, Eric.

kooty
    Keymaster
    1 hour 15 mins to the Pond

Holy cow!!! I can’t imagine catching a sumo muskie like that. What a thrill, and to think, she is just waiting in the pond for me. Thanks for sharing EE

dan-larson
    Cedar, Min-E-So-Ta

Two things, the guys that are on this bite (Dom and Andy)know what they are doing. They won the PMTT two years ago, trolling, nothing but trolling.

And, these fish were not caught on the south side. Dom and Andy have a cabin near Malmo, these fish came off the sand.

They catch fish like this all year long, but prefer to keep it on the down low.

puddlepounder
    Cove Bay Mille Lacs lake MN

it wasn’t the walleye fishing that i sold my house and moved up to the puddle for. last year we caught 3 over 50″ with a 54″ being the longest, not the heavest, a 521/2 that was in the mid 40lb range took the heavyweight belt for 2004. the pic is the 54″, this fish was a hardbody that didn’t strap on the feedbag yet.

Bob Carlson
    Mille Lacs Lake (eastside), Mn.

Knowing that we have them monsters I think I’m done swimming in Mille Lacs Lake……..I’ll just sit on the dock or maybe wet my feet from now on?

puddlepounder
    Cove Bay Mille Lacs lake MN

if you seen the one that was under my dock last spring you wouldn’t even dangle your feet in the water. 48″ wide dock and the tail and snoot were sticking out on each side. i saw one at the fishing pier at father hennepin this spring that was mid 50″. no wonder that the tullibee population is down!

derek_johnston
    On the water- Minnesota

Bobber, stop in at North Star and pick up a muskie combo and we will toss for them bad boys.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.