MIlle Lacs 9/28/2013-Lake is in Trouble!

• KellyW

Just got off the pond for the second night in a row. 0 walleyes in 2 nights of trolling for 2 boats. We have fished every rock and weed spot from Indian point north to Wealthwood, from 14-4 ft of water, with stick baits, shad style baits, and slip bobbers. I am sure the fish are biting somewhere for someone, but IT IS TOUGH! Going to trailer the boats up to Leech tomorrow morning. Gotta catch a walleye!

francisco4
    Holmen, WI

What water Temps did you find? Did you mark any baitfish?

FDR

crawdaddy
    St. Paul MN

Time to go bass fishing. They’re a lot more fun to catch anyways.

carmike

I dunno…the fishing was fantastic this spring and early summer. The fish are still there; the low pressure and poor catch-rate this summer should mean that harvest was pretty low.

But I hear ya…the fishing ain’t been good.

carroll58
    Twin Cities, USA

Quote:

Just got off the pond for the second night in a row. 0 walleyes in 2 nights of trolling for 2 boats. We have fished every rock and weed spot from Indian point north to Wealthwood, from 14-4 ft of water, with stick baits, shad style baits, and slip bobbers. I am sure the fish are biting somewhere for someone, but IT IS TOUGH! Going to trailer the boats up to Leech tomorrow morning. Gotta catch a walleye!

Fishing was fishing not catching on Gull Thursday,

A friend told me after church this morning that they were on Gull 8am-6pm Thursday and Zero’d.

He was with another guy that guides part time on Gull, they tried everything, marked lots of fish, but they had lock jaw!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.