Mille Lacs this weekend?

• Mike W
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

So who is going to be back up there this weekend? Looks like we will be heading out of Myr Mar tonight for a few hours. Sure hope we do better than lat weekend.

bigcrappie
    Blaine

With the new moon yesterday, it mihgt be to early but I think it will only get better from here till we can not put our boats in the wather because of ice. Mike make sure to drop a report for all of who have yard work and honey todo list this weekend.

grainbelteyes
    Waconia

Did well out in front of Myr Mar last wkd. 3-6′ on stick baits and ssr #7. Stick baits might be better this wkd with temps coming down

fish_any_time
    Champlin, MN

Quote:

So who is going to be back up there this weekend? Looks like we will be heading out of Myr Mar tonight for a few hours. Sure hope we do better than lat weekend.

Gosh, I was going to call you to see what you are up to tonight. Maybe we’ll bump into you.

dan-larson
    Cedar, Min-E-So-Ta

Looks like Saturday night I will be up. Blue 620 putting along S-L-O-W on the NW side. I will be on channel 82.

dank
    Minneapolis, MN

Thinking about potentially heading up there for some night walleye fishing the alternative is bass fishing the next day. Both sounds pretty enticing.

big_g
    Isle, MN

Going up next weekend to put some holes in deer

Mike W
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

Found a few last night in shallow. How shallow? We snapped a photo of one and the people standing out side the bar started cheering for us. Last walleye of the night was caught inside the boat hrbor.

Looks like we might be out on the east side tonight. Putting holes in deer for us up here next weekend to. Got a few stands to check again today. Cant wait.

mojogunter

We managed 5 fish but on the outside weed line on the west side. Started on the outside line while the sun was still up and got a couple, and moved shallow after dark, and got nothing. We didn’t see any nets by any of the other dozen or so boats fishing shallow, so we moved back deeper and got a few more. Pretty slow now.

KHines

2 of us will be up splitting time between chasing Muskies and walleyes for the week and then end up at LOW next weekend to pull the camper home. Weather looks good. Email if you are going to be there and I will get you my cell. [email protected]

powereyes
    Elk River, MN

Two of fished on the east side last night from 7 to 11:30 and caught only 4. One just touched 28″ so that helped ease the pain a little. We didn’t catch enough to say we had anything figured out but the ones we caught came on Husky Jerks in 8-9′, an old orange craw HJ10 caught the big one. We tried to keep the speed between 1 and 1.3 mph.

dan-larson
    Cedar, Min-E-So-Ta

Fished St. Albans again last night. Fished from 7:00-4:00. Bite was slow until about 1:30. Ended up with 11, two 27s, a 25, a 22 and boxed 7. Firetiger was go to again, caught fish from 3-7 FOW, going slow… Less than 1mph. Probably a dozen plus boats out when we started, cleared out pretty quick, had the bay to ourselves by 1:00.

Let me just mention that some of you out there need to work on your courtesy. Staring at you graph is not an excuse for coming within feet of my boat, and blasting in directly across and behind me is not cool when you know I have lines out.

mojogunter

Fished again last night on west side in rocks from 7:30-1:15 and ended up with 14, 4 box fish smallest 16″ the rest were overs 26″ largest. Firetiger shad raps was the only thing we got fish on. Tried many types all in firetiger, and different colors too, and shad raps were king. We fished in 13′ and speed was 1.6-2.0 mph. Speed change with the rod would trigger bites.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.