iowa river walleye

• andyjcraig
    Iowa City, Iowa

just wanted to tell any iowa river guys that they’re going really good right now from about 4:30 to dark. haven’t stayed too long after dark but could be good later too. here’s a nice one from last night around iowa city…

andy

fish-them-all
    Oakdale, MN

Nice fish Andy! Jig/twister, jig minnow, or crankbait? What’s working? I usually fish the Shell Rock River a few times around thanksgiving and have caught some nice fish on ringworms.

superdave
    NE IA

If you need a partner in crime PM me.

Dave

sexyfisherwoman
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa

What about us girlies ???? Just kidding but if you guys ever want another fishin partner, let me know!

superdave
    NE IA

I fish every monday, if anyone else is free it would be fun to give it a try.

luke_haugland
    Iowa City, Iowa

Nice fish andy, I wish I could have made it down last night, but I had to work out of town. At least you are catching them! What did the fish go?

rembrant
    Waterloo,Iowa

The Cedar river is also putting up alot of fish in about the same time frame…so the fall bite is in full swing!

andyjcraig
    Iowa City, Iowa

All I can say is where is your profile picture Julie?? You might get a fishing partner a lot easier if you put a nice pic up.. haha.

the fish was 26″ and probably right around 6lbs. last night only produced one 14″ fish and some little cats moved into my spot. if it doesn’t rain too much today i’ll try it again.

andy

andyjcraig
    Iowa City, Iowa

rembrant,

where at on the cedar are you? i’m sending you a pm.

twgohawks
    Iowa City

where exactly were you craiger? HA

andyjcraig
    Iowa City, Iowa

hawks,

it was down by hills dude. ha.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.