soldFS:Minnkota Terrova 12volt 55lbs thrust 48″ AutoPilot + Wireless CoPilot Remote

• Jerry K
    Coon Rapids

$485.
    Cash only Must pickup in Coon Rapids
    I will not hold unless you are coming now.

This Minnkota Terrova is in great working condition. The Terrova model is a superior trolling motor compared to the basic power drive model.

This includes the Optional Auto-Pilot compass just point and the motor will self correct to keep you on course. Also has the Optional Wireless CoPilot, this gives you full motor control at your finger-tips.
    Includes the Terrova Foot Pedal & CoPilot Remote and User manuals.

This motor is also easily upgradable to the iPilot or the iPilot Link systems. Those are simple plug & play options that are plentiful on the used market. Plus there is plenty of demand for the Terrova CoPilot and it remote that could be sold to offset upgrades.

Attachments:
    1. mk5.jpg

2. mk6.jpg

3. mk3.jpg

4. mk4.jpg

5. mk1.jpg

6. mk2.jpg

Jake Thelen
    Medford, MN

How old and what’s your price?

Jerry K
    Coon Rapids

Sorry I forgot the price, $485
    As for age, I am not sure, but its in complete working order without issues.

I plan to hook it up to a battery for the buyer to show the motor is in working order as well as the foot pedal and CoPilot system.
    I want the buyer to feel confident in the purchase.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘FS:Minnkota Terrova 12volt 55lbs thrust 48″ AutoPilot + Wireless CoPilot Remote’ is closed to new replies.