soldFree foosball and air hockey tables

• Joe Scegura
    Alexandria MN

Very interested in the Foosball Table. Really quick, how long have you owned it, are you the original owner? The handles look like wood, are they wood or wood looking material? Do you have anymore pictures, specifically of the underneath I’d like to see if anyone stuck their gum on it. Do the players come in any other colors? I’m not a big fan of red. Lastly, I see the table is free, is there anyway you’d take a little less? You are in Robbinsdale and I live in Albert Lea, I’ll be in Sioux Falls, SD this Sunday for a family reunion. Could we meet there? Please email me as I don’t respond to phone calls or texts and I work nights and sleep all day. Oh and do you think it will fit in the back of my Prius?

Winner! Nhamm you should have had a contest for the best CL reply grin

nhamm
    Inactive
    Robbinsdale

Foosball is still available.

TheFamousGrouse
    St. Paul, MN

Nick, are you still there? Nick….? Nick??? Are you okay? Hello?

Grouse

joe_the_fisher
    Wisconsin Dells WI

Nick you kind of walked right into this one…ha

CaptainMusky

This is turning into the “20” Box Fan” of IDO. Anyone remember that on FishingMN?

nhamm
    Inactive
    Robbinsdale

Sold, gone, vaporized, these are no more and need not to reply, pm, text, heck don’t even think about em.

This post will self destruct in 10 seconds…

Denny O
    Central IOWA

Nick are these still available?

If so please PM me immediately! My Grandmother would like them for her retirement home recreation and fitness room.

glenn57
    cold spring mn

This is turning into the “20” Box Fan” of IDO. Anyone remember that on FishingMN?

yep!; jester devil rotflol musta been 99 pages long!

This was quite humorous.

cougareye
    Hudson, WI

Do you have a source for used breast pumps?

We must be getting old BK, the breast pump post was the greatest IDO post ever. No one here seems to remember, or wanted to nipple…..I meant nibble.

ET

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

grin Yes, now it’s just old and saggy Eric. There was a time when things would be a little “perky” at the mention of the pump. coffee

Wonder what ever happened to the fella that made that post? One thing for sure, he still has that breast pump!

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)

The topic ‘Free foosball and air hockey tables’ is closed to new replies.