soldFree foosball and air hockey tables

• nhamm
    Inactive
    Robbinsdale

Can’t deal with the CL people anymore. Was trying to sell em but anyone here wants em free they are all yours.

Foosball is 33″x55″. Solid core rods. Adjustable feet height.

Air hockey is 4’x8′.

Everything works great, just moving and don’t want to deal with em. Don’t ask if they are heavy, yes they are. They both come apart fairly good for transport, but you’ll need 2 people to move em, maybe 3 for air hockey.

PM me info. First come first serve I will not hold, needs to be gone by end of week or I’m donating them.

nhamm
    Inactive
    Robbinsdale

Pics

Attachments:
    1. IMG_20180408_143338013.jpg

2. IMG_20180408_143351202.jpg

biggill
    East Bethel, MN

What about the horsie?

nhamm
    Inactive
    Robbinsdale

If you can walk away still after the 5yr old is done with ya, it all yours. hah She’s a little protective.

Eelpoutguy
    Farmington, Outing

Are they heavy?

Huntindave
    Shell Rock Iowa

Will you load them for me? Then come to my house and get them in my basement? Oh ya, you’ll also need to clear a spot for them.

ski junkie
    Grantsburg, Wisc

Interested in the foosball table.
    Where you located?
    715 two two two 9215

TheFamousGrouse
    St. Paul, MN

Those would be perfect for my cabin. Could you hold them for me until April 10, 2021 when I’ll be ready for them?

And are they heavy? I have a bad back and kneees, would you be willing to load them for me? I’ll need help unloading as well.

Grouse

nhamm
    Inactive
    Robbinsdale

You guys are killing me

nhamm
    Inactive
    Robbinsdale

Have a professional photographer coming over to take pics worthy of selling. 50 different angles, day, evening, night, got to make sure it’s right.

Ski, I’m in Robbinsdale, MN

ski junkie
    Grantsburg, Wisc

Ski, I’m in Robbinsdale, MN

Can 2 grown men put it into the back of a pick up ?
    As in you and I

nhamm
    Inactive
    Robbinsdale

Yup

MNdrifter

I can send a guy with a cashiers check for over the amount. take it to your bank and cash it, give the delivery guy the extra cash. Thanks, I live in Ireland and cannot receive phone calls, only text.

Thanks, Gary.

Ps. Are they heavy?

Eelpoutguy
    Farmington, Outing

Have you tried Craig’s list?

Eelpoutguy
    Farmington, Outing

I saw this on craig’s list

Attachments:
    1. heavy.jpg

nhamm
    Inactive
    Robbinsdale

rotflol rotflol rotflol rotflol

riverruns
    Inactive

I’ve been looking for them on CL and cannot find them. I’ll buy them. How much are you asking for them?

Where do you live and can you ship USPS?

munchy
    NULL

This air hockey table wouldn’t happen to have a Unicorn and KC Royals sticker on it, would it?

404 ERROR
    MN

Well, if the air hockey table is still available nick, I’ll take it. Give me a call or shoot me a text tomorrow if it’s around, I could get it tomorrow night.

Awaiting the FW seal of approval, however.

nhamm
    Inactive
    Robbinsdale

waytogo

Tuma
    Inactive
    Farmington, MN

I could help you out with the air hockey table if you still have it. My wife already said that would be fun. PM me

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Do you have a source for used breast pumps?

404 ERROR
    MN

FW is current not on the favorite list…Got a big N O on the table…

But it looks like a Black and Decker kids workbench in the background. If I give you $4, will you ship it to me? If so, I’ll go return the one I just bought…

big_g
    Isle, MN

I am very interested in your /insert/ item.. can you send me pics ? I love them so much, but need to send a money order for $200 more for your trouble and mine… send me $150 and we can complete this great deal for you…. (when did foosball go to 3 goalies) ??? been awhile I guess…

mike mulhern

Will the air hockey table support the weight of a dancer?

CaptainMusky

You guys are too much! I love it. I would love to take these off your hands, but no room for it and I don’t care if they are heavy because that is why I had 3 boys.
    This whole trail of posts reminds me of when I learned my buddy was selling GI joes on EBAY. I decided to play a joke on him. I created a fake email account and sent him an email about his ad. I went on and on about his “dolls” and asked if he had any “action shots” and if he could share any photos of him “playing with them” because I wanted to “see the joy on his face”.

I texted his wife and told him what I did and she literally peed her pants laughing so hard. She told me that he thought this was some sort of a creep, but didn’t spill the beans to him.

The next day I called him and was just chatting for a few minutes. Then I said it had been a while since we had gotten together and asked if he would send me a selfie because I wanted to see the “joy on his face”. He said “WHAT DID YOU SAY?” “YOU A$$HOLE, I thought it was CHUCK messing with me”!

nhamm
    Inactive
    Robbinsdale

Will the air hockey table support the weight of a dancer?

Can’t tell ya if it will hold a dancer, but it did hold 2 entertainers at one time.

joe_the_fisher
    Wisconsin Dells WI

You guys make me smile!! Lol. All these comments are so true every time I post stuff on Craigslist. Funny stuff guys.

Nate Feuerhelm

Very interested in the Foosball Table. Really quick, how long have you owned it, are you the original owner? The handles look like wood, are they wood or wood looking material? Do you have anymore pictures, specifically of the underneath I’d like to see if anyone stuck their gum on it. Do the players come in any other colors? I’m not a big fan of red. Lastly, I see the table is free, is there anyway you’d take a little less? You are in Robbinsdale and I live in Albert Lea, I’ll be in Sioux Falls, SD this Sunday for a family reunion. Could we meet there? Please email me as I don’t respond to phone calls or texts and I work nights and sleep all day. Oh and do you think it will fit in the back of my Prius?

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 40 total)

The topic ‘Free foosball and air hockey tables’ is closed to new replies.