Frabill Replacement Parts for Discontinued Ice Shack (Refuge)

• jtstarvinmarvin
    Woodbury, MN

I called Frabill’s customer service to get a replacement support pole for my “older” suitcase shack (Frabill Refuge) but they said they no longer have the parts for it. I’m trying to find a replacement somewhere. Any ideas?

The pole is approx 35.5 inches long with the black connector. The width of the pole opening is about 5/8 of an inch. **see pic

Attachments:
    1. IMG-5840.jpg

404 ERROR
    MN

You could very easily make one out of conduit and get creative with the connector. Finding a part for a discontinued ice house is a hard task to complete…

blank

What are all of the parts that you’re looking for? Are there supposed to be clips on both ends? I agree with Merican Eagle that conduit is your best option. You could get some replacements c-clips from Otter. I know it says 3/4″, but you could maybe wrap some duct tape on the connecting poles to add some diameter.

http://www.otteroutdoors.com/product/c-clips-for-wind-poles/

jtstarvinmarvin
    Woodbury, MN

I lost the whole pole somewhere on the lake. So I will need both the pole and the connector. The pole I lost is the female one since the other one has a male beveled end that slips into the pole that I lost. Another option is for me to replace both the male and female one if I can get close to the right length that I need.

Thanks so much for the suggestions…

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.