Food Plot Seeds – Clearance Sale

• TheFamousGrouse
    St. Paul, MN

I’m cleaning out the Midwest Monster Whitetail Products seed warehouse and I have the following food plot seed deals for IDO members. These seeds are left over inventory, extra test plot seeds, or seed that we no longer use in our blends. All seeds have been stored in a controlled environment and germination of at least 80% is guaranteed.

All seeds only sold by the full bag as stated below. I will update quantities available as items are sold. Prices do not include MN sales tax.

All items must be picked up at my location just east of St. Paul, MN or I can ship by SpeeDee Delivery for about $15-$20 per bag. Contact me for an exact quote.

Lynx Winter Forage Peas – These are the sweetest forage peas on the market and fantastic attractors of deer, turkey, and waterfowl. Generally, they need to be planted in larger plots because deer aggressively browse them day and night. Also great as part of a blend. Waterfowl go crazy for forage peas if you plant a larger plot of them so they are visible. Plant at 35 to 40 pounds per acre.

3 x 50-pound bags available – $44 per bag or as a special deal, buy all 3 bags for $120. I have oats and rye grain available to make an excellent peas/grain mix plot.

Pheasant Blend – Perfect for pheasants and turkey plots. Millet, milo, sorghum, and other fine seeds are a magnet for all kinds of game birds and wildlife.

1 X 25 pound bag available. $35 for the bag. Seeds 1 acre.

Green Globe Turnips – High sugar turnip and a brassicas food plot staple. Use alone or blend with other seeds for a great mixed plot.

1 X 10 pound bag available. $30 for the bag. Seed at 5-6 pounds per acre if used alone.

Spring seeds are in! We have seeds and food plot blends for every wildlife need and, of course, we’re the Twin Cities dealer for Eagle Seeds and Eagle Forage Soybeans.

TheFamousGrouse
    St. Paul, MN

All clearance items are still available.

I also have all our regular Midwest Monster seed blends and Eagle Forage Soybeans in stock now. Send me a private message for details or with questions.

Grouse

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.