Fly In Recommendations?

• BigWerm
    SW Metro

Looked at some old threads, but they were mostly pre-Covid. Looking for places you’d recommend, and anything else we should know? I’ve never done a fly in, but with my Dad’s health we want to book something for next summer while we still can. I’d be fine with very rustic, but I know the rest of the group would appreciate creature comforts (mainly ice, good beds and a warm shower). It’d be my Dad, Brother, his 2 boys (14 and 10) and my boys (7 and 4). Is 4 too young to go? Do you bring your own rods/tackle? How do weight limits for the float planes work? Like I said really anything you’d like to add, I’m all ears!

BCNeal
    Bloomington, MN

I highly recommend Slate Falls Outposts. They have several lakes to choose from. Our group has been on several trips with them and everyone of them has provided excellent service, accommodations and fishing.
    I’m partial to their Root Bay and Eagle Island outposts on Lake St Joseph. The best walleye fishing I’ve experienced is on that lake for average size and numbers. Also has monster northerns.

Fly-in Fishing at Slate Falls Outposts

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.