Fishing report Lake Cascade Idaho…Big Fat Perch

• Birch Glen

Hello..Update from Lake Cascade in Idaho.
    The number of Perch Fisherman have slowed down a little but the number of Perch being caught is still strong. We had a couple of fishermen come in yesterday that were getting out on Snow Mobiles, a few inches of slush, but the ice is still good with approx 12″ according to the latest report about 6 hours ago.

You will see me giving reports now and then so I should introduce Myself. I am the owner of Birch Glen Lodge and Motel here beside lake Cascade in Cascade Idaho. We have a good number of fisherman staying here and bringing in their catches every day to clean in our back room. I figure who better to give some reports, right?

Hope to be posting a new world record Perch Soon. Some Slobs coming out of this Lake on a daily basis.

My first post here so I hope I am not screwing this link up very bad. It’s some fish caught here in the last couple of weeks and as recent as yesterday. I’ll keep it updated and try to keep the reports coming here.

Gallery of some random pics and recent FAT PERCH

Attachments:
    1. 2018-03-15-20.14.03.jpg

2. 2018-03-15-20.08.13-2.jpg

Dave Lozier
    Amherst, WI

This doesn’t look right. (will get it fixed)

Nice perch! btw

Dutchboy
    Central Mn.

Very beautiful country you are in out there. Spent a few days there many years ago after a buddy bought a bar out there.

mxskeeter
    SW Wisconsin

Welcome to IDO. Nice post. Some of those perch look deformed.

chomps
    Sioux City IA

Freaks of nature, it’s on my bucket 2 to head out there some day

Birch Glen

yes they do…They are fatties for sure.

Pailofperch
    Central Mn North of the smiley water tower

Birch, thanks for joining and welcome to IDO. I will make it out there soon i hope. When is the best time of year for good bites, weather, and good ice to align together?

Birch Glen

In my opinion, the last couple of weeks have been really good. Hasn’t been too cold, it’s freezing hard at night, most of the pressure is gone because everyone thinks it’s to late in the season but all the catches I am seeing are quality. So for this year at least, I would say March….I do know they were putting the hammer on some big ones earlier in the year though. May have been a bit colder though!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.