Fin Tech Nuckle Ball Jigs

• Ty Kennedy

Does anyone know of a website where one could purchase any of these fine jigs? Everywhere I’ve looked is out.

Thanks

Jonesy

I use the oddball which is pretty similar if you are unable to find any

Gregg Pfeifer
    Fort Atkinson, WI

I use the oddball which is pretty similar if you are unable to find any

Close but no cigar, they only are slightly similar. There won’t be any oddballs in my boat. 9/10 walleye tourneys or more in my local river are won using Knuckleball jigs.

KirtH
    Lakeville

Have you checked at Fleet Farm?

They do a have an online store at Jigfish.com

Ty Kennedy

I know about jigfish.com I can’t get the website to work. I’m able to select a product and color and size but there is no option to add it into the cart. I’ve emailed and tried to call them-no answer. Wondering if they are still in business.

Boss Hawg
    Inactive
    Brainerd Lakes Area

Gregg, just curious about “no Oddballs in my boat.” Were you involved in any way with the Bait Rigs Vs. Fin Tech dispute?

PikeFishman
    St. Paul, MN

Thorne Bros has some but you might want to call before heading there, it was pretty limited when I was in his past Saturday.

Jonesy

<DIV class=d4p-bbt-quote-title>Black98TransAm wrote:</DIV>
    <P>I use the oddball which is pretty similar if you are unable to find any</P>

<P>Close but no cigar, they only are slightly similar. There won’t be any oddballs in my boat. 9/10 walleye tourneys or more in my local river are won using Knuckleball jigs.</P>

Interesting I will have to pick some up. I got started on Odd balls a few years ago after a guide on leech had us using them.

riverrat56
    New Ulm, MN

The funny thing with jigs is normally the one attached to your line the most catches the most fish.

Gregg Pfeifer
    Fort Atkinson, WI

Gregg, just curious about “no Oddballs in my boat.” Were you involved in any way with the Bait Rigs Vs. Fin Tech dispute?

I was not. When I fished tourneys my partner was pro staff for Fin-tech. So there you go, my biased opinion came out.

Differences: odd-balls have a much longer hook and don’t stand up as well as a knuckeball nor do they work well for dragging the bottom. The odd-ball pro staff guy in our league switched to using Knuckleballs before he started winning some tourneys.

Art

I’ve always bought them at FF. Stopped last weekend in Winona and didn’t see any. Asked and told me to check in discount area. I must be the only one that buys them. Had them priced at 1.50 for 2. Bought all they had.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.