Feider!!!

• Buckeye86
    Inactive

Feider is leading the championship with 25-8!!! Let’s hope he does good tomorrow and Sunday.

steve-fellegy
    Resides on the North Shores of Mille Lacs--guiding on Farm Island these days

Feider is leading the championship with 25-8!!! Let’s hope he does good tomorrow and Sunday.

LOTS of fun to watch the “local” do well and beat up on the “old guys”! My $$ is on him! Fun…

mattgroff

Can’t wait to see how it in folds.

steve-fellegy

Go Seth!! LOTS of deep breaths….

Hunting4Walleyes
    MN

Off to a great start today! Two 5’s in the boat already.

I’m going to get nothing accomplished at work today. doah

bowtecmike
    Zimmerman mn

He had another great day on pace for a 75lb tournament!!

mattgroff

He cracked em good. Wait till you see what he brings in on Sunday. With the weather that’s going to be there and he still has spots he hasn’t Evan been to. When you chuck 3lbders away before you have a limit you have some confidence.

steve-fellegy

He cracked em good. Wait till you see what he brings in on Sunday. With the weather that’s going to be there and he still has spots he hasn’t Evan been to. When you chuck 3lbders away before you have a limit you have some confidence.

LOL If he throws any keepers away without a limit he is nuts. I hope he get’s them!! It will be or could be a life changing day for him–one way or another.

Lots of deep breaths.

Fun but stressful to watch…been there done that.

steve-fellegy

Noon–lots of time left but it looks like he has the deposit slip made out!

I recall this scenario playing out in my head more than once. NOW he has to be smart and get in early–in one piece–nice and easy on the rig in the waves ( about a 14-15 mile ride to the weigh-in from his area–a cross wind almost quartering them a little for his path to the money) Deep breaths!! THINK! Damn I can feel it…and miss that feeling badly.

Life changing for the kid–no doubt. WOW!!

munchy
    NULL

I saw he had a slow start this morning….wasn’t expecting 26 pounds in the livewell when I just looked….d@mn!!!!

waytogo

Buckeye86
    Inactive

Yep looks like he’s got er all wrapped up!! Fingers crossed! Bring it home to Minnesota Feider!! He deserves it

mattgroff

In the bag. Nice job bud.

chuck100
    Platteville,Wi.

I would like to say,being from WI.never heard of this FEIDER guy.Ihave ben reading these posts about him for a coupla weeks on here.I started looking into it and now have watched him the last two weeks,i am very impressed.I don’t know how old he is or how long he has fished the tour but he looks like he could have a long and lucrative career. GO SETH.

igotone

just two more to weigh in!!
    Winner with over 26lb’s today

chuck100
    Platteville,Wi.

I just finished watching the weigh in .I think this guy is great ,hope he has a fantastic career.Would love to spend a day in the boat with him…. then have a few beers after.Way to go Seth . YOURS TRULY A NEW FAN

Kurt Turner
    Kasson, MN

Congrats to Seth! Impressive and I hope this propels you to a bright future!

Couldn’t help but notice all the comments about walleye…..

munchy
    NULL

Couldn’t help but notice all the comments about walleye…..

Also all the comments about it being the best lake in the world and calling to protect the fishery.

steve-fellegy

WOW….just WOW!!!!

Twins Guy
    NULL

Awesome! Proud to be a Minnesotan right now. Lets hope I feel the same in about 4 hours!

Timmy

Never in a lifetime did I think I would get this pumped over a dude catching bass……

GREAT JOB, SETH!! You made us jackpine savages proud!!!!!

T

Timmy

And a 60-0 bag would have netted a guy 19th place? That’s nuts!!!

ssaamm
    Pequot Lakes

Talked to him on Saturday at the expo. He was calm, cool, and collected. Got to briefly talk to KVD, Ish, Swindle, and Skeet Reese. They were all approachable and spoke very highly of the event. Great day!

steve-fellegy

So–curious–did he fish Sunday on the east shore or the north shore–or both? I heard east shore the whole morning for sure. But-I’m gettin’ told “no–he was just east of Red Door”.

sticker
    StillwaterMN/Ottertail county

The live feed showed him on the east side when I was watching.

Charles

Kind of amazed the the daiwa guys are still in town and still fishing the lake.

Mike W
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

We watched him fish sunday on the east side for a while. Ended up catching this bass on his spot about a hour or so after the contest. Only bass i caught that day.

Attachments:
    1. 20160918_231134.jpg

targaman
    Inactive
    Wilton, WI

Wow that’s big mike w. Did you weigh it?

Kurt Turner
    Kasson, MN

Nice fish, Mike! I’ll bet that beast quickened your heart rate…

Mike W
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

Just a hair under 21″. Biggest smallie I’ve ever caught. Was playing around with a drop shot that day.

belletaine
    Nevis, MN

Just a hair under 21″. Biggest smallie I’ve ever caught. Was playing around with a drop shot that day.

Great fish Mike! Well done!

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 31 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.