Favorite fishing shows?

• Ethan Hueners

Gotta give John Gillespie credit for fishing somewhere 50 weeks a year, for over 20 years, real time. I like some locations, but FF others. Local guides are good, and I like Tex and Pete.
    Lindners have always been Top Notch for many years. True hall of famers even with the over the top brand placement. Best educators in the biz. In Fisherman as well, being a Lindner original.
    IDO does a great job with ice fishing and river and destination shows. Glad they stated doing ” real time ” shows – that’s huge.
    JM does a great job as well.
    Others: Extreme Angler, NAFC show, Big Fish 365, Next Bite, Timmy Horton

I remember that Bill Dance show with Mel and another with Terry Bradshaw. Mel and Terry were both a hoot. Couple of the greatest shows of all time.

icefanatic11
    Birnamwood, WI

Since I’m an ice-head IDO has my top spot, the rest of the line-up includes: Uncut Angling, Lindners Angling Edge and Jason Mitchell outdoors. I just wish Uncut would do a few more episodes throughout the year. I loved in-fisherman to death but they do not do any panfishing episodes anymore which ticks me off because they used to do such a great job and I love watching guys fish the pannies. Another dark-horse for me is Krappie Kings tv just because they travel all over and chase slabs, and the host is an interesting fella. Sometimes I will watch Water and Woods ironically just to make fun of Gillespie, I do love his dedication and the destinations he fishes, but I cannot stand the man and his show style.

I think as fishermen we have a ton of great options out there today and I for one appreciate all of the hard work that goes into creating and maintaining all of these shows. Also one final note. IDO has a Fishing forum! How freaking cool is that! To my knowledge no other show has one like it. I don’t know what I would do with myself if I didn’t have the IDO forum to spend time on getting my fishing fix.

lundojam

Denny O, the guy with the hat was Mark Sosen from Mark Sosen’s Saltwater Journal. That was cool. Virgil Ward was a beaut.
    For me it is Uncle Al, Uncut, and James.

Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.