Fallen Wildpeak H/T

• carnivore
    Dubuque, Iowa

Does anyone have experience with the Falken Wildpeak HT02 tires? I need to replace the original tires on my Ram 1500. I was going to buy Michelin Defenders which I really like on my wife’s Highlander but the Falkens are almost $400.less for the set and I doubt I’ll put 20,000 miles more on the truck before I replace it. The tire size is 285/45R22.

JEREMY
    BP

Hopefully they are good I just ordered Falken Wildpeak A/T4W for my truck yesterday cause the Dueler A/T3 Revos I wanted were discontinued.

walleyesforme

Maybe you could see if someone makes a tire that has a big white sheep on them so it matches the obnoxious logos and decals on the truck? Just a thought.

JEREMY
    BP

What about me I dont have a Ram. Cant I have tires. I am however looking at one in the shop and I dont see obnoxious logos and decals.

John Rasmussen
    Blaine

Maybe you could see if someone makes a tire that has a big white sheep on them so it matches the obnoxious logos and decals on the truck? Just a thought.

Dude do you just troll the posts to see if someone mentioned a Ram so you can slam on it? Seriously it’s kinda getting old, we get it you really don’t like them. coffee

John Rasmussen
    Blaine

No experience with that Falken but from what I have seen and heard I wouldn’t be afraid to try it. I just looked at that size and my only recommendations would be a lot more expensive. They are proud of those Michelins.

Brittman

The Michelin Defender and the Falken Wildpeak A/T4W are really not in the same class of tire. Look at the side walls and you will see a pretty dramatic difference.

Defender is more of an urban SUV/Truck tire than anything else. It is a touring tire with long tread life and decent snow traction at least when newer.

Falken Wildpeak A/T4W is an off-road tire all terrain tire.

The Falken AT/Trail is a little more in between those two tires above. Same with Cooper Discoverer AT3 4S. Both the Falken and Cooper are well thought of.

JEREMY
    BP

The original dude was comparing Defenders to Falken wildpeakHT02’s. A/T4W is what I questioned.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.