Face protection sale today only

• Chris Messerschmidt
    Minnesota

I am currently waiting a fricken result of a biopsy of a mole. I started wearing a buff last year. I can’t stand sunblock as my skin breaks out and I have to keep applying.

I don’t care how much any manufacture costs, I will be wearing one no matter how stupid I look haha.

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Hope the results come back negative! Now I am picturing George Costanza on the phone.

I used to think they look stupid, but not anymore. I think they are kind of cool and functional.

ski junkie
    Grantsburg, Wisc

Is the Simms sized for an adult human?

LOL….

I ordered the 5 from SA and my melon feels like a stuffed sausage when I put one on.

Reef W

Try the Simms Sungaiter. Quality over quantity..?

I tried one of the regular Buff tube ones last year and it always slips down unless I pull it so far up it’s in my eyes. Not entirely sure if I’m doing something wrong or if my head is misshapen… Anyways, this Simms one isn’t just a tube I see. Does it stay in place pretty good?

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

How far up are you trying to wear it?

Reef W

How far up are you trying to wear it?

Like the “facemask” here: http://www.divergenttravelers.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/HowToWear-clicks.png

Maybe if my head was square like the picture it work. I can’t have it straight front-to-back like that, I thought the backside had to be further up. I just watched a youtube video and am going to try it again, I didn’t give it much of a shot last time. Man I feel dumb having to watch a video to figure this out lol

Deke12

Any idea how long they take to arrive ordered some last weekend …..haven’t heard a word yet

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.