Face protection sale today only

• suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

I have bought from this company before. They are having a great sale the remainder of today.
    5 for $15. $5 for shipping. These work fantastic to protect your face from sun and work equally fantastic as a dust mask when 4-wheeling. Get them while they are hot. I hit this same sale up two years ago and really dont need any more but I just got 5 new ones!! I strictly use them for dust protection. Also good as a neck gator when its a little cold out. Very useful item.

https://safishing.com/shop/5-for-15-face-shields-em15/?utm_source=EPM#configuration&siteID=je6NUbpObpQ-c4UkTHRmcKpnAmm.csQuNA

sticker
    StillwaterMN/Ottertail county

Thanks for the heads up!! I bought one of these last year at Gander for $20 I think. It works great for hunting, archery, gun, turkey, duck and goose. This is a great deal, just ordered 5 of them. yay

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

Some WACKY designs. Some are down right disturbing! lol
    And some nice camo patterns. Some guys were having trouble getting the $15 deal without a promo code but my link seems to be holding up. Even $20 for 5 plus shipping is a killer deal.

TheFamousGrouse
    St. Paul, MN

Some are down right disturbing!

No kidding.

Look, if anyone comes stepping out of the bushes wearing a Psycho Clown from Hell face mask, I’m shooting first and asking questions later.

Just sayin’.

Grouse

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

Here’s one on me now. And in case you wondered what I looked like… jester

Dammit. Missed the front of the IDO hat!!

Attachments:
    1. IMG_20170315_095137388.jpg

Ralph Wiggum
    Maple Grove, MN

I was expecting you to be in the “Rainbow Cat” design.

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

I was expecting you to be in the “Rainbow Cat” design.

OMG. I noticed that too.Looks like a cat barfing a rainbow. WTF lol

sticker

I got 2 of the Tarpon skin. It looks like a great all season camo.

Attachments:
    1. Tarpon_1-copy-min.png

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

Now I want tarpon skin!!! Bummer. I got a couple real tree, black, pink camo for the wife and the surprise pick.

sticker

Now I want tarpon skin!!! Bummer. I got a couple real tree, black, pink camo for the wife and the surprise pick.

Real tree? Which one is that, didn’t see it.

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Mike this “sale” goes on all the time. Once a person goes to their site and doesn’t buy anything, you’ll see them in your ads for a long while.

BUT either way, I took advantage of the 5 for $15 when I went to the Pacific and they were a face saver!!

PS they aren’t worth $19. each…imho.

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

Just to add it is also good protection from wind burn.

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>suzuki wrote:</div>

Real tree? Which one is that, didn’t see it.

Sorry. Called Forest camo. I’ve been wearing the digital camo the last couple years.

Rick Janssen

WOW – great deal. I just lost one in Hawaii. Get this, it blew off the clothes line and was lying on the ground. About 1/2 hour later, I see a palm tree rate with my face buff in its mouth running up into a tree. I never knew rats were so concerned with keep the sun off.

happycampin
    New Richmond, WI

Awesome deal, thank you Suzuki! Looking forward to receiving my order. toast

404 ERROR
    MN

HAHA, Zuki…I just noticed you are also on Kawie riders…small world…You’re welcome to try out my KFX anytime…

Sam
    St.Francis

Got mine and had to throw the rainbow cat in the mix, oh well at least you guys will know who I am at the Ido gtg

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

HAHA, Zuki…I just noticed you are also on Kawie riders…small world…You’re welcome to try out my KFX anytime…

Cool!! I thought I was seeing double! Thanks for the input over there and offer Kawi bro!

ps-any experience adjusting valves?……. )

404 ERROR
    MN

ps-any experience adjusting valves?……. )

Lots. Very easy on those machines with the right feelers, or if you don’t mind bending the ones you got. PM if you need help. Now back to your regularly scheduled face shield discussion!

igotone

BK is right — sale still on —- has been showing seven hours and 15 minutes left every time I have viewed it since 3pm yesterday!!!

5 For $15 | Pick Your Pack

see what it says when you load it.

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

I see that. Those tricksters! Still one helluva deal.

jwellsy

My order just came in. I will not be buying any more. They are too small for me, way too tight to be comfortable for any length of time. I’ll probably wind up giving them away to kids.

red89
    Hudson

Try the Simms Sungaiter. Quality over quantity..?

Fife
    Ramsey, MN

Ran a couple all last summer and ordered 5 more a few weeks ago. If you get the wrong design, call customer service and they will send you the right ones when they get them. You keep the others.

targaman
    Inactive
    Wilton, WI

I thought this was a bass fad. Do these things work better than sunblock???

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

With the experiance of a week in the middle of the Pacific, YES!

But only if you like material covering most of your face.
    Sunblock washes (or perspires) off and will need to be reapplied.

A person just has to remember to keep them pulled up.

Today the “sale” was 3 for $12.

brushhog80

Try the Simms Sungaiter. Quality over quantity..?

I agree. The SA ones are great for the price, but the Simms is much nicer.

jwellsy

Is the Simms sized for an adult human?

mplspug
    Palmetto, Florida

I thought this was a bass fad. Do these things work better than sunblock???

Technically speaking, I believe inshore fisherman started it or possibly fly fishermen? But I digress.

I generally don’t like sun block because you need to reapply and it’s greasy. Pairing a buff with a performance shirt gives you the same protection as 30-60 spf, depending on the shirt. And I don’t have to worry about the greasy sunblock or getting it on my bait.

The neck and shoulders are the most vulnerable to getting skin cancer and sun damage. I usually will still out a dab of sunblock on my big nose and tops of my ears, because I scorched them many times in the past and I don’t put the gaiter on my face with the exception of sometimes when it is windy. Covering my face isn’t comfortable and can cause your polarized glasses to fog up.

You can also configure the buff different ways and use it other ways. Sometimes I just wrap it on my wrist to wipe my sweat or as a headband to keep sweat dripping down onto my face.

Personally, I’ll stick with BUFF®. Kind of like the only gelatin I’ll buy is Jello.

@jwellsy
    , BUff has an XL version.

Please, for the love of God, if any of you take a picture holding a fish, pull the damn gaiter down! It’s almost as bad, if not worse, then staring at the damn fish like you are in love.

Matt Moen
    South Minneapolis

Buff brand are the best imo. However, these are good to throw in the boat and car just in case.

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 37 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.