walleye while cattin

• davarndt
    Newport,Mn

Couple guys pulled up near where I was cattin tonite and started catfishin,10 lb walleye with a 6″ bullhead,I am a witness and hopefully they are on this site and took a pic,,,Last week caught 42lber flathead,pic is in Newport bait shop,pics on this site….Im gonna try and break 50lbs this year

chappy
    Hastings, MN

Caught 3 a coule yrs back while cattin with BK.

jeff_huberty
    Inactive

Quote:

Caught 3 a coule yrs back while cattin with BK.

I,m out with BK tonight..does he allow walleyes in the boat.

Jesse Krook
    Y.M.H.

Quote:

I,m out with BK tonight..does he allow walleyes in the boat.

He tries to knock them off with the net but if you are quick you will be able to evade his attempts to knock the walleye off and manage to boat the ‘eye.

Good Luck and make sure to bring an extra fork BK likes to share his stink bait

thebigfishman
    Apple Valley, MN

Hello,

That was me and a buddy that got that walleye but it was no 10 lber it was just a healthy 27 incher maybe 7 to 7.5 lbs still a nice fish but very common. We normally get least a couple 26+ inchers a night useing bullheads for flatheads. I’m honestly kinda shocked that more people don’t use bullheads for more then just flatheads. Walleyes, bass, pike/muskie all eat bullheads. If presented in the right way you can and will catch multiple species of fish useing bullheads..

Take care everyone and good luck fishing!

Kevin

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

Shhhh!

Only certain people are to know about this! Next thing you know all the no roll sinkers and bullheads will be in short supply for hundreds of miles around…not to mention the 80 pound test line.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.