pool 2 walleye

• davarndt
    Newport,Mn

Wellll,Im not sure I can call this much of a fishing report but have been getting some nice walleyes fishing off shore in 1-6ft of water on the current seams with rocks,I only go for an hour,10:30-11:30 AM seems good but then again thats when I have time to go…Popped a 6 lber on Mon morn,no pics…Anyway,with the water clipping along some there are some fish to be had from shore,all Ive been using is a rubber minnow imitation bait,have missed a number of short bites but mostly they seem to slam em pretty well…Im kind of limited without a boat but Im getting rather lazy,thinking about Mexico trip in Feb…..Anyway,didnt see a recent pool 2 report so I thought Id throw this out there

northstar42
    west central Minnesotsa

Thanks for the report. My dad would love it. He was the greatest bank fisherman I ever saw – never had a boat. It is probably a good thing for the fish!

jakeh
    White Bear Twp

Thanks for the report.
    Last night was slow for me

85lund
    Menomonie, WI

Nice to hear you don’t have to give up your life savings to catch a few walleye.

average-joe
    Hudson, WI

Quote:

Nice to hear you don’t have to give up your life savings to catch a few walleye.

No sheet

If only I could catch muskies from shore

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.