Walleyes at Prescott

• jbob
    Hastings, MN

Any one been on pool 3 by Prescott lately? Seems like the bite hasen’t started yet.

chappy
    Hastings, MN

Going gang busters a couple weeks back. Get off your duff and go see if there’s any there?

highpockets
    faribault

I’ll be down on Fri. and leave a report.With all the rain lately they have to be stacked up on a few wing dams downstream.

muskychaser
    Prescott, Wi

Hey Chap just got out of Scabs will be out tommorrow, have you been out in the last few days

carroll58
    Twin Cities, USA

Be glad to hear whats happening, thinking about a trip there myself.

suzuki
    Woodbury, Mn

Started? It’s over. It didnt really amount to much this year. Like everything else this year it seemed to be screwed up as well. And everyone was tight lipped. No reporting really. But a few weeks back you could go there an snare a few nice saugs. Maybe something else will start but I saw the beginning and end to a bite there a month ago.

jbob
    Hastings, MN

Got out the last 2 days and the suagers are biting. The jiggers are getting a few. We were handling and got 20 to 30 fish each day. There were a few guys 3-waying with cranks that also did well. May not be as many as we could of caught at Redwing but less boats. The water is still up and lot’s of current.

85lund
    Menomonie, WI

Quote:

Hey Chap just got out of Scabs

Well then “Thanks for picking Scabs”

Best sign ever

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.