2007 Muskie photos

• average-joe
    Hudson, WI

That is one of the prettiest Tigers I’ve seen Beautiful fish guys

dan-thiem
    Zumbro Falls Mn.

A few from me. 1st one is 42″ caught on a DCG the second 44″ came on a Suick. The pike (personal best 41.5″) came on a weighted Burt. The two muskies caught were caught within a hour apart.

whiskeyandwater
    ????

Some Nice looking fish guys. I think I need to stop spending so much time shooting, and get out one last time before the ice comes.

Derek Hanson

Nice fish!! Were you fishing off shore or just very tight to the shoreline??

dan-thiem
    Zumbro Falls Mn.

Thanks Mallard. I’m fishing the river from shore. Nice that way too. No net to get all caught up in the lure and the fish. They just slide up the bank. Already got my camera on the tripod before I even throw my first cast. Go unhook ’em and take their picture them put them back to make more. I try to point my pics up so as not to give away background ya know?

I always wanted a 40 plus pike on the wall. But the revenue is way too much. Oh well, I got photos.

mbenson
    Minocqua, Wisconsin

My pic from 10.29.07 made it into Esox Angler. Was pretty shocked even though it was the second pic that made it the last three years. Probably ’cause of the advertising in yellow!!! LOL

Mark

average-joe
    Hudson, WI

You should be hitting Frabil up for some free stuff for that free advertising you did

mbenson
    Minocqua, Wisconsin

Thinking the same thing!!!

Mark

col._klink
    St Paul

Quote:

ja, vi har många muskellunge, eller pike, så vi lik till kalla dem.

yes, we have many muskellunge, or pike, we sow equal to cold them??????????????

mbenson
    Minocqua, Wisconsin

I can’t get anymore muskies from .’07 caught, but here is the last one from the 30th. Amanda’s first one ever, only about 24″ long and it finally ended the drought of flagless fishing in the bay for the week starting Thursday. I posted an ‘eye in the ice contest forum from the rest of the weekend. Congrats Amanda!!!

Mark

Derrick Cox
    MN, Eagan

Very nice start to a long season She is a very nice one and fat also

Viewing 13 posts - 151 through 163 (of 163 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.