2007 Muskie photos

• Bob Bowman
    MN

Quote:

Are you sure you caught that on a Cowgirl? Looks to me like a victim of the Combos on a slip bobber

Behold the power of cheese

stillakid2
    Roberts, WI

That’s a great looking fish! Nice pattern on that Tigger!

b_sander
    Red Wing , MN

Heres one from the 4th of July Out on Middle Eau Claire.

Angie caught it on a #5 shad rap (firetiger) on my 5ft leadcore rod! We caught 3 fishing for Walleyes, hers was the biggest..

And her first.. We did not measure it we took a pic and set it free..

Calvin Svihel
    Northwest Metro, MN

Here is a picture from my uncle on LOTW this past weekend. It measures 47.5″ and has beautiful markings.

Nice fish!

dan-larson
    Cedar, Min-E-So-Ta

Wow Cal that is a pretty fish. How was the bite overall up there?

Bob Bowman
    MN

Quote:

Here is a picture from my uncle on LOTW this past weekend. It measures 47.5″ and has beautiful markings.
    Nice fish!

Great fish, Congrats to your uncle

Calvin Svihel
    Northwest Metro, MN

Quote:

Wow Cal that is a pretty fish. How was the bite overall up there?

He said they caught 4 fish total, but seen a TON of fish… Around 50 or so fish he said…

whiskeyandwater
    ????

Congrats Angie on your 1st!

Alot of nice pictures starting to roll in.

dan-larson
    Cedar, Min-E-So-Ta

Was he up in the Angle? If so did they stay at a resort? How were the accommadations.

Calvin Svihel
    Northwest Metro, MN

I want to say he was at Sportsman’s on Oak Island….I think

dan-larson
    Cedar, Min-E-So-Ta

I was just looking at their website the other day. Looks like a really nice place, and the fall rates are really affordable!

Calvin Svihel
    Northwest Metro, MN

I have never fished LOTW on soft water before…..

mbenson
    Minocqua, Wisconsin

Dan:

I just talked to friends here in Minocqua that stayed at Flag Island Resort last week. They were very impressed with the lodging, service and walleye fishing. Now I know they weren’t fishing the right species, but the accommodations were excellent. If you are unable to find their website, let me know, I have it at work.

Mark

gary_wellman
    South Metro

Quote:

I want to say he was at Sportsman’s on Oak Island….I think

I stayed here when it was “Bonnie Bray’s”.
    Great place, great location, top-notch and cheap!

If Sportsman’s service is comparable to Bonnie Bray’s, then you won’t find much nicer at that end of the lake.

bret_clark
    Sparta, WI

To funny

So did you leave it on for added flash and sent, or remove it

Ferlin Cobb
    minneapolis, mn

The little guy thought he had found Mommy…

Hunting4Walleyes
    MN

Quote:

If Sportsman’s service is comparable to Bonnie Bray’s, then you won’t find much nicer at that end of the lake.

I will second this one. I have been there when it was Bonnie Brae’s many times and there is not to many that are better. Island resorts are very scenic and fun but there is a little more planning involved, but well worth it in my opinion.

john23
    St. Paul, MN

I do think Sportsman’s is a good suggestion for walleye fishing, but for the best muskie camp in the Angle check out Bay Store: http://www.baystorecamp.com

I’ve been going there since 1998 and I couldn’t be happier. The owners are the nicest people around, the place is always neat and clean, and the guests are almost always musky fishermen (which makes for great information sharing at the dock). The only trouble is that it can be tough to get a reservation there during certain times of the year because it’s so popular. Feel free to post or PM me with any questions.

John

jeremy-liebig
    mpls

Let’s see some more photos fellas and gals! Somebody has to be catchin’ some skilloonges.

bigfritzzz
    hudson

49’er [image]http://[/image]

bzzsaw
    Hudson, Wi

Posting picture for my brother mrfritz. The fish is only 49″ bigger than my biggest this year.

Congrats.

stillakid2
    Roberts, WI

Don’t give up hope! The best part of the year is right around the corner!

That fish is a beauty!

rjbass

Here are a couple my son and I caught recently….

If you link out to photos on photobucket be sure that they are no wider than 450 pixels or you will stretch the page here on the site.

Using the photo upload system here on the site is FAR easier and quicker than using photobucket or other photo hosting sites once you get the file sizing figured out. The other nice thing about uploading photos to the IDA server is that they’ll always be part of the post you added them to. If you browse old threads you’ll find nearly all photos added using a hosting site are missing… so the posts that are loaded with all those red “X’s” indicating a missing file.

Crop and size your pic and save it in your computer as a jpeg remember 450 pixels on it’s largest side.

The name of the file can not contain any spaces or characters like @ # * .

Once saved to your computer go in and post a message in the forum of your choice.

After your post is typed in leave the box checked that says “I want to preview my post and/or attach a file”

Then there will be a box marked “browse” click this and it will take you to “your computer”

Select the picture you want to post by clicking on it, this will put the picture in the browse box…

Click continue and your all done….

Our photo uploads are free to any and all members and your pics will never get lost or bumped off the server.

To start the photo upload just check the box that reads “I want to preview my post and/or attach a file.”

I’ve included a screen capture for reference.

If you still have problems posting pics send you questions to [email protected]

Also check out some of these picture resizing programs if you are having troble resizing pics.

In-depth Webstaff

average-joe
    Hudson, WI

Beautiful Fish there Fritz

Viewing 30 posts - 31 through 60 (of 163 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.