Super moon tonight!!

• a.j.-wiesner
    Ely,MN / Rochester,MN

Tonight is the biggest and brightest full moon of the year. This to me translates to BEST Muskie day of the year!! So get out tonight and cast hard… And you too could be greatly rewarded. My personal best fish came off last years super moon so you can bet I’ll be putting in a late night. Best of luck to all and may a super moon monster grace your frabills tonight!

average-joe
    Hudson, WI

I’ll be up on the big “V” Mon & Tues w/ JB looking to put a GIANT in the boat

Ben Brettingen
    Mississippi

Yesterday was quite the day to be on the water! Had 3 fish try to eat on a Twis’td Sis’tr, 1 on a sof tail phantom. I had a first timer in the boat and the excitement was too much 2 of the 3 times. The 3rd, a lack of “givin’ the berries”! Almost every fish we moved was ready to put the smack down. Big ole cabbage beds seemed to be the trick. The isolated patches on points seemed to be rocking. 6-12ft was the best. Open water is next on the agenda, trolling trolling trolling. Good luck on the big V, I think it’s one of the nexts on the agenda

shaley
    Milford IA

Went 3 for 3 lost at boatside had one escape artist get out of the net ( 47″+ fish)and never saw the 3rd one, boated a 47,38 and 35 and netted a 49.5 for my boat partner….

average-joe
    Hudson, WI

Sounds like you guys had a great weekend

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.