Eskimo Sponsorship

• marcolson13
    NULL

I think Eskimo is going to be very happy with their sponsorship opportunity with IDO. Eskimo also Has Fish Addictions TV which is a pretty good Show/Staff IMO. Not sure what the sponsorship costs are, but gotta think the added exposure and IDO community will make it worth it. Couple that with some very good customer service at Ardisam should be a win for the company.

Bassn Dan

Should be a win, win for IDO and Eskimo. I just wish they’d offer a color option for their shelters that isn’t BRIGHT RED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know that’s their signature color, but you can probably see them from outer space. They’d be one of my top options, but not in that color…

eyeguy507
    SE MN

Im not a big fan of red on anything but their shelters are SHARP! having a bright color helps see them easier in low viz conditions so Joe bag o donuts doesnt plow his new ski doo through it while you sit inside fishing. I think 75% black and 25% red would suffice but not up to me. Ive had my 949 fatfish since it came out 5 + seasons and use it to this day flawlessly. Eskimo keeps changing the game every year while others copy.

First to come out with the wide bottom hub
    First with the full size door on their hubs this year
    Cant comment on sled style shelters

Ive broken one pole and bag stitching broke. called them up and they sent me new replacements no questions asked. pretty sure they have oversized bags these days.

Bassn Dan

Im not a big fan of red on anything but their shelters are SHARP! having a bright color helps see them easier in low viz conditions so Joe bag o donuts doesnt plow his new ski doo through it while you sit inside fishing. I think 75% black and 25% red would suffice but not up to me. Ive had my 949 fatfish since it came out 5 + seasons and use it to this day flawlessly. Eskimo keeps changing the game every year while others copy.

First to come out with the wide bottom hub
    First with the full size door on their hubs this year
    Cant comment on sled style shelters

Ive broken one pole and bag stitching broke. called them up and they sent me new replacements no questions asked. pretty sure they have oversized bags these days.

Agreed. Mostly black with some red would be sharp!

curleytail

The influence that IDO has on the purchases we make is impressive. I bet I wouldn’t see nearly as many UV Green Rippin Raps being thrown on Green Bay in the Spring if it wasn’t for the show.

I’m sure it will be a very good thing for Eskimo to get in with James and IDO.

I also wonder how many used Otter shacks we’ll see going up for sale this winter!

rynod

I saw Eskimo is doing a classic green insulated fatfish 949I called the Fatfish Legacy. My buddy picked one up at L&M Fleet in Bemidji and loves it. I always liked the Green, hope they bring it back for other models too.

Attachments:
    1. legacy-1.jpeg

szopinski6

I’d use Otter no matter if they are a sponsor or not because they are quite simply the best shack on the market period! Anyone who sells their Otter to pick up an Eskimo just because IDO is using them is just a fanboy! I’m not knocking Eskimo either… Otter is just better…

SW Eyes

Speaking of fanboys, Eskimo is vastly underrated by a lot of them.

Ralph Wiggum
    Maple Grove, MN

I’ll just have to put the Otter inside of an Eskimo.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.