? getting a custom boat cover made

• bigcrappie
    Blaine

With things slow right now, I took advantage of pricing on a custom boat cover, normaly cost $600 Todays cash price $350 because the shop is slow right now. They are putting a pole holder\breather in the back but asked me about if I wanted one up front. I have a seat up front that sits pretty high but did not know what other people are doing? It is a 17 foot boat with full windshield and trolling motor up front. And want to keep it on while pulling the boat and storage.

tom_gursky
    Michigan's Upper Peninsula(Iron Mountain)

Are you kidding me? Is this an all weather, waterproof, snap on cover?

Geerdes
    Brandon, SD 57005

Great Price and good choice going with a custom on the front. When I bought mine, I had the factory one up front and it didn’t hold out water very well, so I bought one at a show for the front and had is installed. I just take me seat out and lift the rod. Mine doesn’t have a vent in the front. I don’t know if that is normal, but that is the way mine is on my 1800 Fisherman.

bigcrappie
    Blaine

Quote:

Are you kidding me? Is this an all weather, waterproof, snap on cover?

Aqualon Marine Canvas full boat cover with draw rope and loops for bunge straps. Just like Canvas Craft makes but half price.

IDK
    Wacky, MN

I never had to worry about breather ports on my cover.

I have 17 footer, full windshield, trolling motor and it also goes over the outboard.

I think mine cost about $480 from CC. Stand up people there and stand by their product. It also comes with bungee straps, they even gave us a couple extra. Fits like a glove 3 years later.

Hot Runr Guy
    West Chicago, IL

Depending on what type of seat/post you have, I found that 2-1/2″ pvc pipe, with a 3″ pvc “mushroom” end cap glued on, makes a great cover post/support. I remove the seat, leave the post in place, and slip the pvc support over it.
    HRG

rgoi812
    Good hour from whitewater

I need a new one for my 20′ skeeter,Where/who is this shop? I might be interested.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.