best spinnerbait box

• dan-tessmann
    Kieler, Wis

Looking to buy a box, been using the pouch system and its getting a little messy. Any options would be great, Dan

dank
    Minneapolis, MN

I use a falcon spinnerbait tackle box and like it. This unit allows you to hold many different sizes and qties of spinnerbaits and they don’t mesh together. I believe the model I have is:
    FTO 401 Spinnerbait Organizer

Hopefully this link is legal:
    http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/templates/links/link.jsp?id=0023218016580a&type=product&cmCat=SEARCHFEAT_all&returnPage=search-results1.jsp&Ntt=spinnerbait+tackle+box&Ntk=Products&sort=all&_D%3AhasJS=+&N=0&_D%3Asort=+&Nty=1&hasJS=true&_DARGS=%2Fcabelas%2Fen%2Fcommon%2Fsearch%2Fsearch-box.jsp.form1&_dyncharset=ISO-8859-1

oldrat
    Upper Midwest

I have an old Flambeau box that has slots in it. It holds about 300 baits.. something like that.. I would check at the flambeau site to see if they make it again.. its NOT THE LITTLE spinnerbait box that they made for years, this one is like 15 inches long. maybe more..

I wouldn’t sell it for all the tea in China..

of course its only about 35 years old.. something like that..

lax79
    La Crosse, WI

It is the Falcon 701 and the 702 is for Buzz Baits

doll0043
    Minneapolis

Falcon gets my vote!

rgeister
    SW Wisconsin

Agree, the Flacon is a nice solution.

That said, my preference is for the Plano 3714 (Plano® FlipSiderâ„¢ Bait Storage Systems) as they “match” and integrate perfectly next to all my other Plano 3700 style storage boxes. They also store Chatterbaits well, too…. but they don’t catch fish…

boods
    Lancaster, WI

Falcon Spinnerbait wallet…I picked a spinnerbait and a jig wallet up from Cabelas about a week ago and those things are awesome!

ryno

IMHO the Falcon system is the way to go, box or wallet.

bucketmouth1
    Lancaster, WI

Quote:

Falcon Spinnerbait wallet…I picked a spinnerbait and a jig wallet up from Cabelas about a week ago and those things are awesome!

You sure ur Ol’ Man didnt buy those then you just took it from him boody….?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.