New Flasher

• happycampin
    New Richmond, WI

A buddy of mine got the green light from the misses to get a flasher. I thought I remembered the Marcum VX 1 selling for $200, but I’m not finding that price online now. Any help would be appreciated.

mjnl
    Rochester, MN

Gander Mountain was selling them at that price. Note thats the VX-1 not the VX-1 Pro. A friend just ordered one from the Gander Mountain in Port Huron, MI and they had a few left. Their # is (810) 385-6700

trubbelke
    Shakopee, MN

Fleet farm is selling the VX-1pro for $275. You get an extra 400 watts of PtoP & the soft case. Tough to beat!

bradg

If you are on a budget the VX-1 pro is hard to beat in my opinion. I just picked one up on 1-1 and I love it. I have used several different vexilars and for the $ this unit is tops….The soft pack is nice to have as well, keeps it protected a bit from scratches and such

Mike W
    MN/Anoka/Ham lake

Fleet farm had them on sale this week. If they are sold out try to get one of the other stores to price match them.

whiskeyandwater
    ????

Love my VX-1P Was out on a Metro lake Monday, and ran into some guys who had never ice fished but had barrowed some stuff from people, and decided to give it a shot. They had a Vex which was just fine, and I was showing them the general use of a flasher. Well I saw what appeared to be bottom huggers, so I turned on my zoom, and saw what they couldn’t tell was bottom, or fish, and there jaw just about hit the ground. when I said oh yeah that’s fish down there. Then they looked for the zoom on their unit.

Craig Matter
    Hager City,Wi

Sportsmans Warehouse had them for $279 the other day….For the VX-1 Pro….I don’t think you’ll find anyone out there that has the VX-1 left on the self.

Whatsa

happycampin
    New Richmond, WI

Thanks fellas!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.