h20c problem

• minnesotsakid
    ROCHESTER

my unit wont turn on at all. wondering if anyone in southern mn services them. thanks

tomliver
    Almost North of 8

I have nothing but good things to say about the customer service from Lowrance/ Eagle. My H20C fried out this past summer (would not turn on like yours) and it was out of the factory warranty time line so I called them to see how much it would cost to have them fix it. No BS!!!….. when I call I told them when I bought it (More than the warranty time line by quite some time) and gave them the serial #. the lady that answers the phone tells me “that serial number is close enough to the warranty, you pay for the shipping to us and we will take care of it”. They shipped me back a “refurbished” unit that looked brand newand worked like brand new. I’m a customer for life now with this company, I kept telling myself that I must be dreaming but the customer service was that great. Good luck!

Your can call customer service with the number in your owners manuel or on-line.

mnfishhunt
    Brooklyn Park, MN

do you have good batteries in it? i have had 2 power cords go out and with out good batteries it wouldnt turn on at all even when pluged in, its just a though

if you cord is bad call them and they should send you a new one, but try putting fresh batteries in it first

bigshoots30
    Sartell, MN

This past weekend a buddy and I were hunting and his kept shutting off while being plugged into the vehicle power. If you tried it after about 15 minutes it would work again. I told him to try another chord or call Lowrance. Anybody have a problem like this?

mnfishhunt
    Brooklyn Park, MN

while troubleshooting mine i could power it up with batteries, then take them out while it was pluged in and it would stay on, never checked out how long, but i know it wouldnt be for ever, it is almost like the power cord was giveing it some power, but not enough to last forever, or power up, hope this helps, and if you do call them tell them that you belive the power cord went bad and they send you a new one. the first time i called them they wanted me to send in my unit until i commented that i had heard about the power cord issuses, then their attitude changed and they wanted my address to send me a new cord instead of me sending in my unit

walleyejigger05

i ACCIDENTLY hooked the wires up backwards on a adapter from a small vexilar battery to plug my gps into otherwise it would drain the batteries in no time, it blew the fuse in the power cord like it was spose to, thought that i was okay putting a new 1 AMP fuse in and id be good to go, it turned on fine and everything, went in the garage to grab the auger came out and it wouldnt turn on or notin, good batteries and everything, sent it to lowrance they sent me a refurbished one with a power cord, that doesnt work, but atleast i have a gps now… i am very please with thier customer service.

minnesotsakid
    ROCHESTER

Called in today and the service was ok I guess. The unit is going on 3 years old. They will replace with a refurbished one for 170.00 and it has a 6 month limited warranty. A new retails at 260…and has the full one year warranty. I guess I will be buying a new one it looks like

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.