rod holders

• jonathandeblieck
    quad cities, il

so i plan on adding some rod holders to my boat, and like the style of the folbe’s along with what everyone says about them. i also see that cabela’s has a new take-off of them and i have quite a few unused cabela’s gift cards from the holidays. anyone know how they compare???

chappy
    Hastings, MN

I have folbes and love ’em! Sorry can’t give you a comparison.

crosby-stick
    Crosby MN

Folbe’s here also, The knock offs don’t work as smooth and arenot built nearly as well . They tried to buyout Folbe for little moneny , then made a knockoff. Buy the best and be done!!!

MrBluegill

The knock off Cabelas are the new scotty orca’s. They are not even close to the quality and ease of use as the Folbe’s. I have talked with a lot of guys that have played around with the new orcas and I havent talked to anyone that has liked them better or close to the Folbes….

Troy

Brian Klawitter
    Keymaster
    Minnesota/Wisconsin Mississippi River

AND….if you check the prices at Everts…on Folbe’s I think you might be surprised.

JOEL? Where the ‘ell are you anyway!

david_scott
    Twin Cities

I use Folbe’s also. They are very reasonably priced for the quality they are. I bought mine at Everts too!

I think anyone who ever has a chance to see my big rods(cat and sturgeon rods) doubled over in the holder with the drag going out is immediately sold on the quality of the Folbe’s. I have seen them do some pretty scary things but they never let go, and I have yet to break one.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.